6) The First 'I Love You'

Niall-

The first 'I Love You' came from him. He was finally home from tour, so you had made a dinner in his honor, all by yourself.

"No one has ever done this for me Princess. I love you!" Niall said, spinning you around.

You smiled, hearing those 3 little words. "I love you too, Niall."

Liam-

Liam had started tickling you, out of the blue. You were extremely ticklish, so you were laughing uncontrollably.

"Say I'm the best! Say it!" Liam yelled, laughing.

"Ok ok! I'm the best!" You laughed. Liam laughed, catching on to the wordplay.

"I love you (Y/N)! Your the best." Liam said smiling.

You leaned in and kissed him. "I love you Li, and your the best. Hands down!"

Louis-

You watched the boys' interview on your couch, smiling as they asked who was taken.

"Louis! Seeing someone special are we?" The interviewer laughed.

"Yes I am. I'm dating a wonderful girl named (Y/N). She's the greatest thing that has happened to me, besides the lads and everything, and I love her."

The interviewer awed as they moved on to the text question. You quickly sent a text to Louis,

'Love you too Lou!'

Harry-

"So, (Y/N). How's life with Harry?" Your mom asked you when Harry excuses himself from the table.

"Amazing, mom. I couldn't be happier. He's so different than the other guys around here. I think I love him."

"I'm happy for you dear."

Harry came back, with a smile on his face. Your family later watched a movie, and you were snuggled into Harry's chest.

"I love you too, (Y/N). So much." Harry whispered.

Zayn-

It was your birthday, and you didn't want anything but to stay home with your boyfriend. You gotten loads of calls, tweets, texts, you name it, from your family, friends, and the fans!

Zayn handed you a small box. "Happy birthday, love."

You opened it to find the Kay's 'Keep Your Heart Open' pendant in a shiny gold.

"Zayn, it's beautiful! I love you so much!" You leaned in and kissed him. He smiled when you both pulled apart.

"I love you too, (Y/N)."

Authors Note!

Short and sweet! Thanks for reading!

-xxKendraxx-