40.1) Disney World/Land: Your Surprise *His POV*

Niall-

I've been needing a break from tour. Thankfully, the lads and I have a month off before we start the American leg of the tour. Y/N has stuck by me throughout everything the past 3 years, so, to thank her, I've decided to take us to Disney World.

Since it was our 3 year anniversary, I bought the tickets and would surprise her tonight.

"Happy anniversary, Ni!" Y/N said when she came home from work.

I grinned. "Happy anniversary, Y/N," I kissed her. "I have a present for you."

Y/N stopped smiling. "Niall! We promised each other no presents." Her eyes darted to the couch, but I ignored it.

"I already know you got me something, so might as well swap our presents now." She blushed and I smiled. Got her.

She grabbed my present from under the couch and handed it to me. I handed her the small, gold envelope that held our tickets. I opened my  present first and saw it was a photo album. As I looked through it, I saw it contained photos of us during the 3 years of our relationship. "Y/N, this is incredible!" I smiled, flipping through the pages. "My how we've changed!"

She laughed, and started opening the envelope, her eyes still on mine. "You really like it?" The envelope was completely open now, but she still wasn't looking at it.

"Yes! I love it! Your turn!" I kissed her and poked her hand several times just to get her eyes away from mine. Normally, I love her always watching me, but this was not the time! I'm too anxious.

Y/N finally looked down and pulled out the card. Opening it, she read it smiling. I had wrote a really cheesy poem in there. "Aww how sweet, Ni!" She said, pulling out the tickets. She read the destination on the papers and her mouth dropped open.

"How sweet is it now?" I say, slightly proud.

"Oh my God Niall! We're going to Disney World?!" She screamed and I laughed, nodding my head. Why didn't I have my phone out for this? "This is the greatest present ever!" Y/N hollered, tackling me. "Thank you thank you thank you!!!" She said, her face buried in my neck.

I wrapped my arms around her waist. "You're welcome, Princess. Happy anniversary, Y/N." I kissed her. This was gonna be a great vacation.

Liam-

It was Y/N's birthday, and she has always wanted to go to Disney World. Being in One Direction, I get to go to the state of Florida all the time, and we usually have a break while we're there. The boys and I usually all go to Disney World, of course. I mean, how can someone go to Florida and not go to the Happiest Place on Earth?

Although I'm on tour for her birthday, it was our assigned week break, perfect time for me to go back home and surprise Y/N and give her tickets to the theme park.

~A Few Days Later~

I stood on the front porch of our shared flat, holding a bouquet of roses and a card that held the real present. I rung the doorbell and tapped my foot, anxiously waiting for her to open the door.

The door opened and I smiled. "Liam?" Y/N asked, her eyes wide.

"Happy birthday, Y/N!" I said, handing her to roses.

"What are you doing here?" She took the roses and pulled me inside.

"Week break! Obviously I'm going to be here for a day all about you!" I said, kissing her.

She smiled and kissed me back. "Aw Li! Thank you!" She hugged me. "Let me go put these flowers in a vase. They're gorgeous!" She disappeared into the kitchen with the flowers. As soon as she left the room, I felt the card, making sure I didn't leave the tickets in my bedroom on the bus. The 2 lumps were still in the envelope. Whew!