21.2) Thanksgiving ~His POV~ Liam

I was sitting with Y/N on the couch in her childhood home. We flew out to her hometown for Thanksgiving, the one holiday, besides Christmas, that her entire family is home eating an amazing meal.

"Thank you for joining me Liam. I love having you here." Y/N said quietly, snuggling into my side.

"No problem, love. Your family is amazing, and I love being able to be here with you." I kissed her softly. Her mother was bustling around the kitchen getting ready for the big meal in 2 hours.

"Y/N can you come help me?" Y/M/N called. She unburied herself from the couch in the den and headed upstairs to the kitchen. I followed her, hoping to get a sample of today's meal.

-2 Hours Later-

I was dressed in a tan sweater and black pants with a pair of nice-looking Vans. Y/N had on an off-white sweater and black skinny jeans with a pair of black sparkly Uggs. Her hair was wavy with dark eye makeup.

"Lookin sharp, Payno." She said smiling. We walked into the living room and waited for the rest of her family to arrive.

"Lookin beautiful, baby." I kissed her earlobe, a weakness of hers. A while after watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, a tradition of hers since she was little. Just after it finished, her family arrived. I knew a few of them, so I greeted them and Y/N introduced me to the ones I didn't know.

"Dinner time guys!" Her dad called and everyone cheered. We made our way into the dining room to find it decorated for fall in every way possible. The flowers on the table were in a low base with fall colored daisies, which I learned were fake due to her grandma's allergies.

The food could not have been better! Instead of turkey, Y/N's family ate honey smoked ham and a small plate of turkey. The mashed potatoes were salted with garlic salt and had a lot of butter on it. Green bean casserole and dinner rolls made the meal complete. Dessert was even better! Y/N's cousins were allergic to pumpkin so we had Apple and cherry pies both topped with ice cream.

After we all ate, her family sat in the den, some with glasses of wine decorated for fall, watching football and planning shopping for tomorrow. A lot of her cousins were going Black Friday shopping and invited Y/N and I, which we were going to do anyway.

"My cousins love you, Liam." She said to me later that night.

"And I loved them. They were so nice and caring. I can tell your related." I said, but she didn't answer, having already fallen asleep. I smiled and pulled the blankets over the 2 of us and fell into a deep sleep.

~Author's Note!~

I like this preference. I don't know why, I just do! :)

Thanks for reading!

-xxKendraxx-