33.1) Four Album Release Party: Niall

~Author's Note!~

This set of prefereces is basically going to be you and your 1D boy going to the album release party for the most recent album, Four!

It's basically going to be like my Thanksgiving preferences, including the outfit, only this one is going to have 1 specific song from Four that relates to this chapter.

Thank you guys!

~xxKendra~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 It was finally here: the Four album release party. Of course, Niall invited you to be his date for the big event. Management went all out for this party. We're talking about inviting all of the big name celebs such as Katy Perry, Nick Jonas, and so many others! They hired the top chefs for dinner, and the top bakers for desserts. The DJ would play anything and everything, but specifically One Direction songs, of course!

The night of the big party, you were sitting in your room with your best friend, who had been invited by Harry. You stood behind her, curling her hair into loose curls, almost ready to be wrangled into a fancy updo. You turned off the wand and went to work on pinning it up. 5 minutes later, her hair was complete.

"I don't know what I'd do without you, Y/N!" She said, smiling as you put foundation on her already clear face.

"You'd be spending over $300 for some fancy stylist to do the exact same thing I did." You joked. You finished her face makeup, going lighter than what she normally did. Her eyes were darked with neutral colors to match her brown, shimmery dress. Nude lipstick pulled the entire look together.

"Sit, Y/N! Your turn." You did as you were told, Y/BF/N grabbing the wand, turning it on. Soon, your Y/H/C was styled into loose curls flowing down your back. "Well? What do you think?"

You smiled at her in the mirror. "Looks amazing!" You turned around and let Y/BF/N apply your makeup. Your already light face was soon covered in slightly darker foundation, concealer, powder and light pink blush. Your eyes were light in contrast to your best friend's, lined ever so lightly with a black pencil and light liquid eyeliner. A light pink lipstick was applied to your lips and you turned around.

"Taa-daa!" Your friend smiled as you looked.

"I look too fab for you!" You laughed, turning around to get dressed. For the party, you chose a short, blue dress that went to your knees and crossed in the back. Your matching heels were on your feet and you turned to put on your jewlery, consisting of a simple diamond cuff bracelet, a small blue pendant, stud earrings and an Infinity ring Niall had given you for your birthday. Once you and your best friend were doused in the You&I perfume, you grabbed your bags and walked downstairs to greet your awaiting boys.

"Y/N, you look beautiful." Niall's voice was hushed as he stared at you, walking into the living room.

"Th-thank you, Ni. You look amazing." His blue tie was crooked, so you reached over and straightened it, making him smile.

"Ready to go?" Harry asked, your best friend's arm looped through his. You and Niall nodded, following Harry and Y/BF/N out the front door.

-15 Minutes Later-

The 4 of you arrived at the party. Cameras were flashing in every direction as stars from everywhere walked the red carpet. You gulped. You had done this before, but it still made you nervous.

"Hey, don't worry Princess. You'll be fine!" Niall's hand went to the small of your back and rubbed softly. His actions instantly calmed you down, and you all stepped out of the limo.

"NIALL!!!!" "HARRY!!!" "Y/N OVER HERE!" The screams were so loud that your ears started to ring. You smiled in the same direction Niall was, kissing his cheek on occasion, delighting the paps and the fans.

"Niall! Y/N! Time for a quick interview?" A journalist asked politely. You both nodded and walked towards her. "Y/N, looking stunning as usual! Who are you wearing?" The typical pap question.

"Calvin Klein." You smiled at her, looking down at your dress.

"You sure put the Klein models in their place!" She went on to Niall, asking questions about the album, and about your relationship. Soon after, the 5 members of One Direction all posed together, as well as their dates. After that, you all headed inside.

The ballroom was decorated in grays and golds. Don't ask why, because knowing management, they'll give you a long, complicated answer. The buffet was set up to the right of the entrance, and the DJ was dead center. It took 20 minutes to get everyone seated.

After the food, it was time for dessert or dancing, whatever your heart desires. The first slow song of the night came on, 18 by One Direction. Niall pulled you into the middle of the dance floor, wrapping his arms around your waist.

"Thank you for coming with me tonight, Y/N. I'm glad to have you by my side for those pictures, and the interview." Niall whispered in your ear.

You layed your head on his shoulder. "Thank for inviting me. I never dreamed this would be my life. In love with a 1/5 of the world's biggest boyband? Talk about a dream come true!"

Niall laughed softly. "It's a dream because of you, Princess. I love you."

"I love you too, Ni." You both kissed in the middle of the dance floor, no one paying any attention to the 2 of you. Perfect.

~Author's 2nd Note!~

The YouTube video off to the side or above was made by Yura Thay!

The outfit for this preference was made by me on the Polyvore app!

I hope you guys liked this preference! I know Four has been out for a while, but better late than never!!

Thanks for reading guys!

~xxKendraxx~