20) Fall

Niall-

You both love the seaon of fall. Niall loves it because it's the time when he gets to wear his warm sweaters and because he can cuddle you underneath a bunch of fuzzy blankets. You love it because of the warm toned colors of the outsdoors and the scented candles Bath and Body Works creates every season. You both love fall for the same reason: Baking! You love baking gooey chocolate chip cookies and Niall is a fan of cinnamon rolls with white chocolate icing. No matter what, fall is a seaosn for just the 2 of you.

Liam-

You both were sitting outside, doing yard work to get ready for the upcoming season. You were raking leaves and he was cleaning all of the outsoor furniture before you both move them into your storage shead.

"I love fall." You say, sighing happily.

"Why's that, Y/N?" Liam asks, looking up from scrubbing your outdoor table.

You shrug. "I dunno. A lot of things really. Mainly because of the colors, and it's the perfect time for sweaters."

Liam smiled. "I love because I can do this!" With that, he took off runnign towards your pile of leaves. You squeaked and moved. Thankfully you moved just in time, and he landed smack in the middle of the pile. He looked at you smiling. "Come on!"

You shrug, and take a running start like he did. You can always rake again later.

Louis-

Louis loves it for 1 reason and 1 reason only: Halloween. Besides April Fool's Day, it's one of the only days he can scare whoever he wants. He always places random severed heads at the most oddest of places.

One day, you came home from work. "Louis. I'm home!" You stepped inside, only to have a bat swing at your head from above. You scream, being terrified of bats. You swat at it and run back outside.

Louis pops out from the corner laughing like a maniac. "Oh my God Y/N your face was priceless!" You growl at him and start chasing him. You win by tackling him onto the bed.

"You owe me you jerk!" You say, pinning him down onto the bed. Louis sighs, smiles, and kisses you.

Harry-

One day, you and Harry both had the day off, which was very rare! To celebrate the occassion, Harry pulled out an old recipe cook. You had wandered into the kitchen as he was doing so.

"What are you doing, Haz?" You asked, leaning on the kitchen island.

"Looking for a certain...aha! Found it!" Harry showed you the recipe. It was for cinnamon sugar muffins, one of your favorite treats from when you were a chid. "Wanna make some, Y/N?"

You nodded eagerly and started pulling out all of the nessicary ingrediants. Harry mixes each ingrediant into the bowl while you measure them. Once the muffins are all baked and cooled off, you both cuddle deep down into the couch and turning on a movie.

"Here's to a great day off with a great girl." Harry smiles, lifting his muffin to yours.

"Cheers." You both kissed and ate your fall time treats.

Zayn-

Zayn didn't really like fall as much as you did. The one thing he did enjoy was the colors of the leaves before they fell to the ground. He didn't care for the candles you constantly lit, but he could tolerate the sweaters. Once in a while, you'll find him sitting outside in the crisp autumn air, with his sketch book on his lap. You'd make him a cup of tea, and one for yourself, and join him. Neither one of you says a word, but no words are needed. He sits there, drawing a beautifuly bare tree with a few leaves here and there. After doing this every fall, Zayn decided that fall was officialy knows as "Art".

~Author's Note!~

I tried my best with Zayn's but I'm fresh out of fall-y ideas since CHRISTMAS COMMERCIALS HAVE STARTED.

Christmas is my favorite time of year, as you can tell by my typing. Since those commericals are starting, I think I'll start working on my first ever 'Preference Series'! Meaning that it's a bunch of preferences relating to the same thing, for those who didn't know. :)

Also, can you guys vote for my story on the #Wattys2014 ? I just want to know if I'm any good, and it would be awesome to be nominated. :))

Thanks for reading!

-xxKendraxx-