16) Those Late Nights

Niall-

Niall loves late nights with you. He loves being able to cuddle you all night and watch your favorite movies. When you two aren't watching movies, you guys will just talk. You could talk about anything in the world with him: the upcoming album, living in Ireland, your school work, and anything else that comes into your head. This is probably the best way to end your night.

Liam-

Sometimes, he will be up all night (A/N: Hehe couldn't resist (; ) doing a Twitcam for the best fans in the world with the best girl in the world by his side. The fans dare you two to do crazy challenges, which you gladly accept. When the show starts winding down, he'll end it for the night and just cuddle with you until you both fall sound asleep.

Louis-

You two spend all night watching funny videos on YouTube. These videos also gave Louis some ideas for pranks to do on tour, which gives you ideas on how to prank him, and he doesn't even know he's giving you some ideas. When you start to fall asleep on his shoulder, he'll turn off the computer and tuck you both into bed. You will discuss the pranks in the morning.

Harry-

Due to the recent world tour, you spend the late nights alone. Depending on where the boys are at on tour, you'll be able to see him on Skype/FaceTime. When you both get the chance to see each other, it becomes the greatest night ever. You'll talk about how the tour, how things are at home, and the recent movie their making. Since he just came from offstage, he's usually the one to fall asleep first. So, you send him a sweet goodnight message and power down your device. You love the late calls with your prince.

Zayn-

You'll be sound asleep in bed, while Zayn is working on an art piece for charity or some exhibit he was offered. After 2 hours of sleeping alone, you force him to come to bed. He pouts for a while, but gives in to how sleepy and adorable you look. He can't resist cuddling you until you fall asleep.

Author's Note!

This was a really short and sweet update and I love this one❤️

Sorry if it's a late update, but I managed to get 2 updates in 1 day, and on a Monday no less! I'm proud of myself. 👏

Thanks for reading!

-xxKendraxx-