13) He Proposes

Niall-

To Niall, your the greatest thing to have ever stepped into his life, and he wanted to make you officially part of the Horan clan. He went to the beach to set up his plan of making you his wife. Later that evening, the both of you went to the beach for what you thought was a normal date.

"I love the beach at this time of day." You sighed happily, leaning against Niall's shoulder.

"I love it too, Princess. Want to go walk along the shoreline?" He asked, smiling at you. You nod and get up and brush the sand off the back of your legs.

Niall smiles, seeing as the rocks he laid out earlier are still in place.

"Ni, look. These rocks spell something." You were completely oblivious to the upcoming event.

"Wow, that is weird." Niall says, hiding his grin from you. As the two walk along the shoreline, the rocks spell: 'I Love You Y/N. Will You Marry Me?' You look up at Niall, who was on one knee, holding 1 red rose and a beautiful heart shaped engagement ring.

"So will you?" Niall asked smiling. You nod your head eagerly, wrapping your arms around his neck.

"Of course! I love you so much Niall!" You say, crying tears of joy into his neck.

"I love you too Princess."

Liam-

Your birthdat was coming up, and Liam knew exactly what to get you. The 2 of you have been dating for about 4 years, and it was 2 years ago when he truely realized you were the one he wanted for the rest of his life. For your birthday, he bought a gorgeous Shi Tzu with a blue collar and a little bell on it. He also bought an oval shaped engagement ring, which he hooked onto the end of the little dog's collar.

"Happy birthday baby!" Liam said when you woke up on your birthday. He presented a tray with heart shaped waffles, bacon cooked to perfection, and a glass of orange juice. Next to the fork, there was a small whistle.

"Thank you Li! But, what's the whistle for?" You say, taking the tray from him.

"Blow the whistle and see." He said smiing. You did as you were told, and the little Shi Tzu runs in and jumps on your lap.

"Oh my gosh! Hello you beautiful girl!" You cooed, putting the tray off to the side and pulling the dog onto your lap. "What's her name?"

Liam smiled. "Check her tag and find out."

You look, and see the dog tag, and the beautiful ring. "Oh my God." You say breathless.

"You like it?" Liam asks shyly.

"It's beautiful! Of course I love it." You say, taking the ring off of Lila's, the dog's, collar.

"So will you marry me Y/N?" Liam asks, getting on one knee. You tearfully nod yes. He smiles, kisses you, and cuddles next to you. Lila barks happily, and you pet her. What a happy birthday.

Louis-

You and Louis had been pranking each other all week. You had just taken the lead by adding green washable dye to it. During these pranks, Louis realized he truely loved you, and he wanted to show you how much. This next prank would be perfect.

A few days later, you were running late for a big meeting. You had just gotten out of the shower, and quickly got dressed, did your hair and makeup. You slide into your black pumps and go downstairs. Your greeted by a dozen blue balloons all around the living room.

"Lou. What's all this?" You say, speed walking into the kitchen to grab your keys and phone. You panic, realizing they weren't in their usual place.