27.5) The Series of Christmas! Part Four: Christmas Shopping with Zayn

Zayn didn't like shopping. Correction: he didn't like going out shopping. Considering he was 1/5 of the world's biggest boyband, you understood his point. But, when he whines about going, that's what makes you drag him.

"C'mon, Y/N. Are you almost done?" Zayn asked, holding his and your share of shopping bags. He had gotten the rest of his done online, his bags were just a few extra things for his sisters. Your bags he was holding were your family's presents. You guys haven't even gotten started on the boys' and their girlfriends!

"Zayn. Please quit whining and help me! We need to figure what we get the boys, your best friends! You know them better than I do! I don't spend up to 7 months in a crowded bus with them!" You practically shouted. Zayn saw the slight panic in your eyes. You really didn't know what to get them.

"Ok, Y/N. I'm sorry. I'll quit." Zayn's brown eyes were soft, and you knew he was sorry.

"Thanks, Z. I'm sorry for flipping out like that." Zayn pecked your cheek lightly.

"Ok. I know Niall absolutely loves food. And sweaters. And guitar picks." Zayn said. You perked up. Guitar picks. They were in the greatest place ever: the music store, the place you could spend hours in and never ever get bored.

"There first!" You and Zayn took off to the store. Once you got there, you bought a pack of guitar picks, the good kind too, not the cheap, flimsy kind. You had then went to Nando's and bought Niall a $50 gift card, knowing it'll be the first thing he uses.

"Liam loves Toy Story, obviously, but he also loves pajama pants, and chocolate." You and Zayn then walked to Sear's and bought Liam 3 pairs of pajama pants, then to the candy store and bought an L, J, and P made out of chocolate filled with peanut butter.

"I know Louis better than the others," you told Zayn. "He loves pranks, the Supernatural series."

Zayn nodded. "I also heard Louis saying to Harry that he needs a new set of season 5. I think he said something about Lottie taking it?" You smiled. Might as well get it for him! You purchased a giant prank set, season 5 of Supernatural, as well as 2 Supernatural bracelets.

"Ok, I don't know Harry that well. Aside from Tumblr and Twitter." You admitted.

Zayn smiled. "Well, you know he loves cats, but he also loves getting tattoos with me," you laughed. "and animal hoodies."

"Oh! My cousin loves those! I know exactly where to get them!" You and Zayn bought Harry a monkey hoodie, a dog hoodie, and the Webkinz Cheeky Monkey as a joke.

"Did you get the girls' presents?" Zayn asked. You shake your head yes. You had bought each girl a set from Bath and Body Works, which was a favorite among all of the girls! Along with the set, you bought a $10 gift card to another store for each of them.

Once you and Zayn were home, you had put all of the presents behind the couch, hiding them from any visitors.

"Now, shopping in public wasn't so bad. Huh Zayn?" You smiled, running your fingers up and down his 'ZAP!' tattoo.

"I guess it wasn't too bad. How was getting to know the boys in 30 minutes?" Zayn asked, running his hand around your waist.

You laughed. "Amazayn." Zayn groaned at your joke. You both fell asleep watching a movie on TV, the fireplace slowly dimming down after each hour.

Author's Note!

Finished part Four! Hehehehe :)

Since it's 9 days until Christmas, I may only do 10 parts for this year. Only 10 because this is my first year having a preference book, and once I learn how to plan my updates, I'll add more parts!

Thanks for reading!

-xxKendraxx-