The Hurt

Heyyyyy guys!

Okay first order of business! I am sooooooo sorry for not updating more frequently! I'm still soo busy and I just so happened to find some time to write these next few chapters. I really apologize and so, to make up for it, I'm going to to put up as much chapters as I possibly can! I hope you guys enjoy it! Thanks for your patience :)

Also, I'm happy the book is getting more popular and I would love if you guys made it the very best :) So introdue this to all your friends who loves Naruto just as much as you do. I have some great things in store for you guys :) So tune in.

And don't forget to vote!

P.S. I absolutely love it when you guys comment because I get to see what you gusy think about the book and the characters and what they do. But you guys aren't commenting! Come on guys, comment! Show me what you think :) Don't worry. No pressure :D

...

What was happening?

I looked back and forth between Naruto and Sasuke and each time my eyes moved, the more my confusion mounted and grew. One minute Sasuke and I were laughing and talking and the next he was challenging Naruto to a fight. And where did Naruto even come from? We had been running from Sakura, not him.

I looked over at Sakura, hoping to get more insight on what was really going on. Her green eyes were wide with fear. No help there.

Before I could open my mouth to speak, Naruto smirked. "Hah," he laughed.

"What's so funny?" Sasuke demanded with a frown.

Naruto looked so cocky at that moment that I almost proud of him. But, I knew that this situation was just getting worse by the second. This was going to be bad. Real bad. Maybe I should just let them fight it out but they would surely kill themselves if they did.

"Just thinking on how it would be to beat you," Naruto replied.

"Don't get too cocky," Sasuke said. I could see him getting angrier. "You talking nonsense, you dimwit! Beat me? I should be the one that's laughing."

"I'm not the same idiot I used to be, ya know. I grew."

I knew that to be true.

Sasuke was now shaking with anger whereas Naruto looked as cool as a cucumber. Woah. Role reversal.

"What are you losing your cool for, Sasuke?" Naruto asked. "You scared?"

"Shut up and fight me!" Sasuke bellowed.

"Before we start, put your Leaf headband on."

"We don't need that. Let's begin!"

"Just put it on!"

"I don't need it!" A scary grin stretched across Sasuke's face. "You won't be able to put a single scratch on this forehead."

"That's not what I'm saying!" Naruto shouted. "Put it on to show that we fight as equal Leaf ninjas!"

"Why?! You actually think you're on par with me?"

"I'm strong, Sasuke! Believe it or not, I never one thought myself to be inferior to you!"

The shouting was starting to get to me. Not only did it succeed in ruining my good mood, but it was also giving me a headache. And knowing Sakura, she wasn't likely to sway them even if she did intervene.

I held my hands, stepping between the two. "Boys, boys. Stop this nonsense. Let's just part ways before this whole thing gets out of hand, shall we?"