To Fulfill Your Request

Yeah so ... I lost. Maybe I should have been angry. God know that if this had been your average race I would have been seething mad at both myself and everyone else around me for losing. I really need to fix my anger problem...

But I wasn't angry. I wasn't staring daggers into anyone's head. I wasn't muttering angrily to myself. I was just plain relieved. My plan had worked and so far that was the only thing I could think about. I partially didn't care about losing.

Nope. Wrong. I did care. Now I had to fulfill one wish from every teammate and God know what they will be coming up with. Naruto will probably ask me to eat bugs or something. Ugh, somehow I knew this was not going to end well.

I put the thought aside as I entered the changing room. I had left Mami with a dead rat tethered to my kunai so that she could play with it while we soaked. The fact that she couldn't join in was seriously bugging her and I thought her little plaything will distract her a bit.

Sakura and Hinata entered behind me. They were talking animatedly. Well, Sakura anyway. Hinata was being plain old Hinata, answering but timidly.

"Ugh!" Sakura exclaimed. "I can't wait to get into the water. I feel as if all this dirt on my skin is eating away to my bone."

Hinata giggled behind her hand. "Me too," she agreed. "We've been walking or a long time."

"Well, thanks to Lea, we got here ahead of time." Sakura patted me on the shoulder which I shrugged off with a rude look. "Too bad she lost." She flashed me her pearly whites.

I could have clobbered her. Instead, I crossed my arms and cocked my head to the side. "Oh? Is that coming from you Sakura? I'm sorry, I didn't recognize you when you're not pinned to the ground screaming your head off by yours truly."

"It was your clone!"

"Clone, schmone." I smiled sweetly at her. "But it's okay. I lost."

Sakura rolled her eyes. "Whatever. Are you getting undressed or what?"

I blinked at her. Huh? "What?"

Hinata and Sakura were both stripping. My eyes grew wide as they shed their clothes right in front of me. Hinata's body was all curves to fit her build which was a huge contrast to Sakura who was as flat as a board. I looked down at me clothes then back at them. They were staring at me.

"Aren't you going to get undressed?" Hinata asked me.

"Oh. Uh, Do I have to?"

"Well, if you want to go in the hot springs then yeah, it's kind of mandatory," Sakura answered. She pulled a fluffy white towel from a locker and wrapped it around herself.

"Huh. Is that so? Well, looks like no hot springs for me." I did not feel comfortable getting naked in front of them. Nor did I feel comfortable putting my naked body in a body of hot water with a bunch of naked boys and one naked old man just next door. My face grew hot at the thought.

A naked Naruto.

A naked Kiba.

A naked Sasuke.

Oh wow. Nope, not even going near.

"I'll just be outside with Mami," I told them. I turned around and came face to face with Hinata. When had she moved? I hadn't even noticed.

"You're coming with us, Lea-kun," she said, sounding oddly strong.

I almost rolled my eyes. "Hinata, don't be stupid. I-!"

I had no time to finish my sentence. All of a sudden, someone pounced on my back. Sakura pulled my hands and feet together, using the element of surprise to pull my clothes from my shoulder. Hinata was there too, holding me down as I writhed and struggled and tried to wrestle my way out.