The Sound Ninjas

I don't own Naruto, only my OC's.

When I opened my eyes I felt like I had been sleeping for ages. I was in a tent. My breathing was regular, I felt no pain. Everything was in order which was weird considering what happened before I had passed out.

I sat up. No one was around but I could hear a commotion going on outside. There were two beds beside me and Sasuke and Naruto was lying in them. I frowned. What happened to Sasuke? I reached over to touch him but a scream sounded from outside.

"Sakura!" I whispered. She sounded like she was in trouble. I had to go help her!

I tried getting up but fell to my feet immediately. What the hell? Why couldn't I stand up? I tried getting up again but I fell right back down. I was too weak to even move. The commotion outside got louder and I gritted my teeth.

No matter if Sakura had been treating me coldly lately. She was my teammate and she was my friend. I had to help her. I reached out before me and dragged myself forward. I kept doing that until, finally, I reached the flap of the tent.

What I saw outside was shocking. It was those three sound ninjas again. Not only them, but Lee was there too. What was going on?

One of the sound ninjas was trying his best to shake Sakura off, who was biting unto his arm. When did her hair get so short? He finally succeeded and she flew off him hitting the ground with a thud.

"Sakura!" I screamed. She looked in awful condition. Blood was pouring down her face and down her arms. I dragged myself from the flap, trying to get over to her. I knew I was leaving Machaera behind but I had to check if she was okay.

I had barely reached two drags away from the tent before I was jerked upwards by my hair. "Ahh!" I screamed. It was the girl. She was leering down at me and I could barely find the strength to fight. "Let go of me!" I screamed at her.

"Shut up!" she screamed back at me, jerking my hair. "Is she one of yours?! She's one of yours, isn't she?"

"Lea!" Lee shouted. "Hold on, I'll save you!" He struggled to his feet.

"No Lee! Stay right where you are!" He was in too much pain. If he came to my 'rescue' he would only be captured too. He looked safe over there where everyone was ignoring him. The girl put a kunai to my throat.

"Shut up!" she said jerking my head again. "You and all your friends are going to die right here! Right no-!" She froze and I frowned.

"I can't have you showing me up, you know Sakura!" It was Ino and the others. I sighed in relief. I was never so glad to see the trio in my life. The woman holding me let me go immediately. I fell to the ground but I still couldn't move.

"Am I glad to see you too, Ino-pig," Sakura said with a grin.

Ino grinned at her, and nodded at Shikamaru who was doing that thing with his hands like he did the first time I saw him.

"Take care of my body Shikamaru," Ino said with a wink. "Mind Body Switch!"

Ino's body fell and the girl behind me moved. "Everything's over now," the girl said. My eyes widened and I tried getting away before she grabbed at me again.

"It's okay, Lea," the girl said sounding mocking. "It's me, Ino." She grinned at me and I smiled. Oh...

The hunch and the other one didn't seemed fazed. The hunch stepped up and turned the weird thing on his arm. A gust of wind shot out at me and the girl. We flew up into the air, and I cried out in pain. They were attacking their own teammate? We landed hard on the ground.