The Black Sabre

I do not one Naruto, only my OC(s?).

"You keep looking down on your feet." Kakashi pushed my chin up. He circled me as I held my stance. He was walking so damn slow. My arms were starting to shake. He went around me again then went over to study Naruto. I relaxed and sighed.

While Kakashi studied the others I sat on the ground, tired. I still had to work on my stamina. I mean, it's much, much better than it was before but compared to the others I was like a fat boy running in a circle. I sighed again and fell backwards on the grass.

These past few days have been great. Since we came back we went on a few more missions. Thankfully, they were minor and in the village. I was glad I won't have to go into whole other Zabuza situation.

I sat back up. The day was pretty. The grass looked extra green, the sky extra blue and despite everyone being tired, everyone was in a good mood. Or maybe not everyone.

I turned around and looked at Sasuke. His head flew up into the air when I turned and I frowned. Normally I wouldn't care if he ignored me. To be honest, I had noticed he had been actually ignoring me until Naruto had asked me about it. And if he noticed then it must have been obvious.

Even now, as I blatantly stared him down, he was avoiding looking in my direction.

I sighed. I got up and made my way over to him. I sat down beside him and ... did he stiffen?

"What's up, Sasuke?" I asked, going for easing into the conversation instead of being direct and forward like I usually was.

He started glaring at nothing as usual. "Nothing," he muttered.

I sighed. Every time it came to Sasuke I found myself sighing. "Why are you ignoring me?"

He looked at me sharply. "What makes you think I'm ignoring you?"

"Maybe the fact that you're ignoring me." I shrugged. "It's very obvious."

"I'm not ignoring you. I just don't have anything to say to you that's all."

I scoffed. "Oh please! Even when I looked you straight into your eyes and spoke to you, you would look away and pretend you didn't hear. Did you really think I wouldn't notice?"

A smirk edged his lips. "I would bet Naruto's life on you not noticing. You're not really the most observant fish in the sea."

I frowned at him. "Well, my feelings aren't hurt, don't worry about me." I smiled slightly at him "So we good?"

"Yeah, we're good."

"Now tell me why you were ignoring me."

Sasuke's face reddened and I frowned at him, confused. Why do people do that so much? Hinata, Naruto, Neji and now Sasuke? I shook my head slightly, confused as to what it meant.

"I don't really have a reason," he muttered.

"So you're telling me that you ignored me just for the sake of ignoring me? And they say you're the mature one."

"They say I'm the cool one!" he protested. "Being mature is just a bonus."

"No, you're not. Mature people do not lie, haven't you heard?"

"I'm not lying."

"There you go again. You're really not good at this you know." I smiled at the fact that the ever cool Sasuke couldn't lie to save his life. His face turned red again and he looked away.

"Psh. How would you know?"

"Simple," I said, turning fully to him. "Whenever you lie you looked down on the ground and blink. I have to say, I'm surprised I caught that though."