CHAPTER 42

Umm... so like...

I just got back from boarding school and yeah I know I haven't updated in a while coz...

I JUST GOT BACK FROM BOARDING SCHOOL!!🙄

Okay well I'm never giving up on this book so no matter how long I don't update, just know I will.

It's just my GCSE Exams that are keeping me at school, but it'll soon be summer😉.

Okay so here's the update. Don't forget to vote loves.

_________________________________________

Emmett's pov.

I've been going crazy these past few days.

Everything's making me go mad.

My friends are ignoring me...

Samantha is acting like a Barbie who doesn't have a Ken.

And most of all...

I still feel guilty about what happened with Lily.

I was beyond shocked that she had liked me for a long time.

Off course when I like her, she doesn't know I exist but when she likes me, I love someone else.

Did I say love? I meant like, or maybe even liked.

She's so damn annoying.

She changed drastically and I should have noticed since the moment she compared herself to Lily.

She acted so stupidly and so did I, cause I took her side.

Is it possible for someone's stupidity to rub off on you, cause that's literally the most reasonable explanation.

I keep replaying the conversation in my head.

I'm a shithead.

"Emmett baby..." the annoying voice whined from inside the house.

I didn't answer and waited till she found me sitting outside on the porch.

She sat beside me and didn't say anything. For the first time, I decided to break the silence between us.

"Don't you think what you did to Lily is wrong?" I asked while staring into the distance. I turned to see her in deep thought.

"No."

With the finality in her tone, I knew there was no room for questions.

This isn't the Samantha I fell in love with, she's like an empty shell.

What the hell happened to her?

________________________________________

Samantha's pov.

"Don't you think what you did to Lily is wrong?" 

With much thought, I was sure of my answer.

"No."

I remember when we were younger, she would always talk about how much she loved Emmett and how much she hoped he loved her too.

I'm sure she was very aware of how much he loved her and she probably knew I loved him too , but she just wanted to rub it in my face.

That wicked beast.

And I had to be nice to her, I had to put up with her, no matter how miserable she made me, but no more.

No more nice Samantha, no more gentle Samantha, no quiet Samantha, no caring Samantha.

 She's going to see who I truly am, now I have him, he loves me, time to rub it in her face, she can have a taste of her own medicine.