Chapter 1

Pic of Lily above ^
________________________________________

Lily's p.o.v.

I kicked the empty coke bottle across the sidewalk.

I mentally prayed it would rain so I wouldn't have to attend gym but off course the universe just had to spit in my face by giving us a bright sun.

"Lily!!!" I could hear from behind me and I turned to face to a sleek black car moving in pace with me.

I smiled at her through the tinted glass and she rolled down the window.

I smiled at my bestfriend as she motioned me to get in.

I opened the passenger seat and got in, not forgetting to buckle my seatbelt, because frankly I actually value my life.

"You know you're the most stubborn person ever rii?" Juls said frustratedly, but I simply shrugged as a response.

"I tell you everyday that I'm gonna pick you up, yet whenever I come to your house, your mom tells me you've already left and I have to drive to keep up with you...It's so fucking frustrating and you have no idea!" She said slamming her fist on the steering wheel.

The driver infront of us swerved a little but managed to maintain his lane and I sighed in relief.

That could have been an accident...

"Juls I'm sorry but I like the exercise you know..." I said trying to justify myself.

"Oh come on...you're on the swim team, what other kind of exercise could you possibly want?" She deadpanned.

"I want an exercise that I could actually use my legs" I said and crossed my arms over my chest.

She just gave me an incredulous look.

I guess that was kinda stupid on my part.

She tapped her fingers on the steering wheel and chuckled.

"You do realise we have this same conversation everyday rii?" She asked amused.

By the way her mood changed I could tell she was on her period.

I simply sighed and starred out the window.

'Just 4 days of this' I said trying to console myself.

We soon pulled up at the school parking lot.

The second we stepped out of the car we spotted them at our usual spot.

Juls and I made our way over there and she propped herself on the slab beside Damien.

Let me properly introduce my squad.

Damien: the footballer/player.
Samantha: the cheerleader/player.
Juls: the drug dealer/player
Fred: the stunts guy/player
Emmett: the...okay actually just a player.

AND... (drum roll please... )

Me: the bitch/friend of the players.

Sad I know...

"So everyone I have an announcement" Emmett said proudly to the 4 of us and we rolled our eyes.

"Here we go again..." Samantha muttered.

Now, Emmett has a habit of forcing us all into going to a party and most of the time, it ends when the cops crash the party.

Luckily, none of us have ever gotten caught, because Emmett seems to always know an emergency exit.

You would think we should be thanking him from saving our asses all the time...but then again, he was the one that put us in danger in the first place so...