CHAPTER 37

Lily's pov.

"Can we talk?" He asked letting go of my hand.

I crossed my arms over my chest and frowned, "About what?"

He looked around and looked at me again, this time with pleading eyes.

Screw talking, let's skip to second base. Rawr.

Where the hell did that come from?

"Ok let's go." I sighed and got into his car, he hopped into the drivers seat and quickly started the car.

The ride was silent and although I was very curious to know where we were going, I still didn't want to be the one to break the silence.

And apparently neither did he...

The car stopped and I instantly snapped out of my thoughts to see where we are.

He took us to...the beach? To talk?

He opened his door and stepped out then rounded the car and opened my door.

He stuck his hand out to me, I all too gladly ignored it and jumped out of the car.

"Why are we here exactly?" I asked looking at the empty beach. It was a school day so most people were at home doing homework or something.

He didn't say anything and walked over to a rock near the water. I silently followed and he sat down, I did the same.

"What happened at the party.?" His voice mixed with the sound of the wind was music to my ears. It put all the songs on billboard to shame

"I was drunk, come on, you of all people shouldn't be taken this personal." I said aggravated.

"What do you mean, 'of all people?'" He asked and I didn't really know how to answer.

"You know...you go to parties, you know how drunk people can get." I shrugged, not really understanding what I was saying.

"You're right, I've seen a lot of drunk people. Neither of them have kicked me in the face though." He gritted out the last part and I inwardly smirked.

"Different people act different when drunk. I just so happen to be a crazy drunk.." I chuckled and the bastard didn't even crack a smile.

Humourless prick.

"I didn't tag you as the kind of person to get your ass wasted. I'm kinda dissappointed." He said with his eyes fixed on the ocean.

I could literally hear my knuckles crying from how badly I was clenching them.

"I had my reasons...you on the other hand, have no reason to be dissappointed..." I spat out the word with venom.

How dare he try to guilt trip me. This hoe-

"What exactly were your reasons?" He scoffed as if to add petrol to the fire in my eyes.

"I don't have to explain myself to you, you're not my dad, brother or my fucking boyfriend!" I yelled angrily, about ready to get up and leave.

"Fuck this! You had no reason, why the hell did I even think you'll be different? You're just like the rest of them. Hoes tryna score themselves a one night stand." He shook his head disapprovingly.

If looks could kill, he would be six feet under. Scratch that, his spirit would've left his body in fear of burning with it.

"SAYS YOU! HOW MUCH DID YOU ENJOY THAT BLUE-HEAD LAST NIGHT?! YOU THINK I DIDN'T FUCKING SEE THAT?!! AND NOW YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO TELL ME OUT FOR BEING A HOE?! YOU'RE JUST A HYPOCRITE!!! A FUCKING HYPOCRITE!!"

Well so much for talking.

My throat is fucking burning. Trust me to yell at a hot beach.

I looked up at him in time to see his eyes furrow in confusion before widening.

Asshole, asswipe, asshat, assbrain...

He's jut an ass.

"A-are you jealous?" He had turned to me for the first time since we got here and he had the biggest smirk on his face.

SOMEONE HOLD MY EARRINGS!!
{but lowkey don't loose them, those hoops were expensive}.

"What the hell is wrong with you? I'm not jealous. I'm sorry if I don't appreciate the fact that you kissed me and kissed some slut the next day, but trust me...I'm not jealous." I sighed already tired of the whole discussion.

I stood up and dusted my ass, I should have done this a long time ago. But off course I would never pass on an opportunity to have a quarrel.

It's in my blood.

"Wait could we atleast finish this conversation?" He pleaded while getting up as well.

"Please, this conversation is not as important as the dust falling off my ass." I said nonchalantly and turned around.

I had only made it two steps before he grabbed my arm from behind.

"I'm sorry." He said looking into my eyes.

Those damn eyes...ain't working this time tho. My ass wants to get in bad and eat nutella.

I jerked my hand out of his grasp and continued walking away.

I'm going home.

***

Seth's pov.

I watched her walk away and my heart was literally burning.

What was I thinking? Talking shit like that.

I didn't mean for her to see me kissing that girl, not that it was the right thing to do anyway.

The day before yesterday was supposed to be my last night before I start what people like to call 'commitment.'

I didn't bang the chick, it was just a makeout session. Nothing more.

It's kinda like when you're eating a box of cookies and then there's only one left. You eat that last one like you're gonna die the next day.

You eat it so fucking slowly. Memorizing the taste, savouring the moment.

I gave myself a mini bachelors party, my last night of freedom before I'm totally committed...to her.

She has no idea how much I like her.

She still thinks I'm just a player, who likes to drink, have one night stands, go to parties.

But I'm willing to change for her, if only she could just fucking see that.

I know she's angry with me right now and I've learnt from my mistake to always let a girl cool off before trying to apologize after a fight.

Skyler gave me a black eye last time I did that.

And if Lily could throw a mean kick like that when she's drunk, I don't think I wanna stick around long enough to see what she can do when she's sober.

But I will make it up to her, I can promise that atleast.
_________________________________________

THANKYOU to all the people who vote and comment on this book!!

Hope y'all liked this chapter😘
Word count: 1105 words.

Enjoy my lovelies,🤗

XOXO-Lily💙