CHAPTER 43

You guys, I've been having MAJOR writers block...infact, my writers block has turned into a writers wall. Like it's so bad.

I want to say a big thankyou to all my loyal readers who are still here, I respect you guys so much🙌 ❤

This chapter is dedicated to audreykoistinen thanks so much for the support💕

OK so here's the story...
_________________________________________

We all laughed at Wendy's pink face as she glared at Fred.

I finally convinced him to introduce Wendy to everyone, which has so far been a success.

Fred, Julika, Damien, Kristine, Kaz and I were all here.

I tried to ignore the fact that two of our besties were missing.

I guess they kind of did it to themselves though, no-one told Samantha to betray me like that.

But then again, what Kaz said made sense.

It doesn't hurt me at all that they're dating, it hurts that she never told me how she felt and just let me spill my feelings, like hers didn't matter.

And instead of telling me how she felt, she just started dating him.

And to top it all off, instead of talking about it like bestfriends do, she flipped me off like I was some loser.

And he didn't do anything about it, that hurts.

"Lily!"

I immediately snapped out of it to see everyone looking at me with concerned faces, well except Wendy, she looked rather amused.

"What are you thinking about? Or who?" Wendy raised a brow while smiling.

I simply forced out a chuckle so she thinks I'm fine.

It seems like acting like you're okay when you're actually not has become my new skill, cause I've been doing it a lot lately.

"So should we play truth or dare?" Kristine asked in attempt to lighten the mood.

Everyone immediately frowned in irritation.

"That game is too problematic." Damien complained as he tossed his arm over Juls.

She didn't react at all.

"Ok let's just play 20 questions." Kristine suggested and we all nodded.

"I'll go first." Fred said.

"Okay, so the rule of the game is you have to answer honestly." Kristine said and he nodded.

"Have you ever liked any girl here, apart from Wendy?"

At that moment, Wendy looked like she wanted to disappear.

"Nope." Fred answered popping the "p".

I saw Wendy's shoulders sag in relief but I don't think anyone else noticed.

"Ok Damien." Fred rubbed his hands together excitedly and Damien looked bored.

"Have...you...exer..." The tone of his voice made everyone eager to hear what he had to ask.

"...had a crush on me?" It was silent for a while, before everyone yelled words at him that I did not want to repeat.

I looked at Damien to see him smiling.

I froze, along with everyone else.

He looked up and when he saw our faces, his eyes widened in shock.