CHAPTER 12

This is another cover if you didn't like the other one^
_________________________________________

"What did you see?" He asked nervously.

"I saw a guy peeing." I blurted. I wish I could unsee that tho.

"Nooo." He shook his head.

"Don't worry, I didn't see his ding-aling." I said reassuringly and he just starred at me and muttered, "who even says that."

"I meant what did you see before that?" He reasoned and I blinked.

"I saw you and Wendy talking." I stated and his shoulders tensed.

"Just talking?" He clarified again and I nodded. Wait...weren't they just talking?

"Were you guys doing anything other than talking?" I inquired and he took a step back.

"No...I was just asking." He shrugged his shoulders casually.

"Bu-"

"I have to go." He cut me off and threw his hands in his pockets, before walking in the other direction.

Once again, leaving me alone in the hallway.

That kid is hiding something...

This black voice tho.

*

*

*

I walked into the cafeteria and sat on our usual table.

Damien, Juls, Emmett and Fred were already on the table.

I sat down and I swear I saw Juls give a sigh of relief. I guess it's not very nice being the only girl on a table filled with boys.

"I'm pretty sure I'm right." Juls said slamming her fist on the table.

"You're obviously not. How can you say Tacos are better than burgers?!" Emmett yelled in frustration.

"Are your brain cells even functioning?" She deadpanned as she took a fist full of her hair in annoyance.

"Are your taste buds functioning?!" Emmett countered back as he slammed his fist on the table.

Juls equally slammed her fist on the table. They starred at eachother competitively, both not blinking. Like some kind of heated starring contest.

These two bickering bitches

Those are my friends.

Yeah, I know Damien and Fred are your friends, I was talking 'bout the other two.

I rolled my eyes and took a bite of my burger.

I look around the cafeteria and my eyes land on a particular table. It has the three Barbie's of the school.

Their names are Skylar, Kourtney and Aliza. Skylar is from Texas. She moved here last year.

Kourtney is from England. She's stayed here in North Carolina for a long time, but she has still managed to maintain a strong British accent.

Lastly, we have Aliza, she has actually been here since we were little, just like Kourtney. They've been bestfriend's since we were in the second grade.

When Skylar joined the school, she became friends with them immediately.

And since then they've been the school's Barbie's.

There are also three guys on the table. One is Maxton. I remember Justin introducing me to him once.

I also notice Justin on the table. He is talking to Kourtney, who's throwing a piece of gum around in her mouth.

I looked away immediately incase he sees me and thinks I'm starring.

I look over to the other guy and realise that it's Seth, and he's also starring at me.

I blinked once and raised an eyebrow at him. He simply smirked and winked at me, I swear I'm sure my face is a tomato right now. I looked away to see Justin looking at Seth then he turned to me.

It was obvious he was confused. He looked at Seth again and glared at him. Then he looked at me again and shook his head.

I immediately looked away and turned back to my table, just to see them all looking at me.

When did Samantha and Kristine get here?

"What was that all about?" Juls asked as she popped a fry into her mouth.

"Nothing." I answered quickly and took a big bite of my burger.

"That definetely wasn't nothing." Kristine stated matter-of-factly.

"Who's that?" Samantha asked referring to Seth.

I swallowed the burger in my mouth with much effort.

"His name is Seth." I answered taking a smaller bite of my burger this time.

"YOU MEAN SETH ANDREWS?!!" Julika whisper-yelled frantically and I nodded not knowing what's the big deal.

"That guy's a monster." Samantha said in horror.

"Why? What'd did he do?" I asked leaning closer to the table.

"The guys a player." Emmett shrugged.

Hold up...

"Wait...so are all of you!" I yelled incredulously.

"Yeah, but we don't lead people on-"

What?

Emmett seemed to notice my confusion because he continued.

"-I mean...We let people know what they're getting into when they're getting with us. But he leads girls on. He acts like he actually cares about them, then he uses them and dumps them like trash." He explained in disgust.

"If people know this then why do they still go through with him?" I asked.

It actually doesn't make sense. You know he plays with people fellings, so why are you still falling for it.

"The guy knows how to make a girl swoon." Samantha said, batting her eyelashes, Emmett scowled and looked away.

"So you guys let people know you're not into anything serious, but they still fall for it?" I asked unsure.

It's like seeing a stop sign and increasing the speed.

"They can't handle the charms." Fred quipped gesturing to his body.

"You've said it all." Juls smirked digging her spoon deeper into her puddin.

Charms?

Hmm...
_________________________________________

Very sorry for the late update.😓
Word count: 905 words.

Enjoy my lovelies🤗

XOXO-Lily💙