CHAPTER 28

'What ever comes after quadruple' update😅
_________________________________________

Wendy's pov.

I sighed stepping into the kitchen.

"Wanda that was complete unacceptable, you do not treat guests like that." My father scolded my mother like a child.

"Just wanted to give the kid a taste of what I can be if he messes with us." She shrugged, taking a bite out of her apple.

"Mom Fred would never do what Sean did." I stated in anger.

Fred is the sweetest, funniest and most caring boy I've ever seen. I know for a fact that he would never do such a thing.

"And that's exactly what we thought about Sean, look where that lead. We just need to keep our guard up." My mother said nonchalantly.

"No!!!" My father boomed trapping my mom between his arms.

"I make the rules here, if and when I say something...you do it. Is that clear?!!" My fathers voice rang through the house.

"Y-yes." My mom nodded meekly. I hated when my dad got like this but if my mom couldn't nget herself in check, then someone had to do it.

He let go of her and she quickly made her way upstairs silently.

"You girls should go to bed." He said, his voice quickly turning soft as he kissed our foreheads, before going upstairs.

I followed and went to my room.

I took a quick shower and climbed into my bed, falling asleep quickly.

***

⛥Lily's pov.⛥

I feel way better this morning but I just feel lazy.

I put on a peach shirt, grey joggers and a pair of grey joggers.

I walked downstairs and into the kithen.

"Lily Megan Hart Why didn't you tell me you were sick?!" My mom yelled immediately I mafe it to the bottom of the stairs.

"I'm sorry mom I didn't want to worry you." I answered calmly getting out a bowl for cereal.

"Worry me? You didn't think I was worried when I received a call from Kristine during work saying you were sick at home?" She deadpanned.

Dammit Kristine.

"I'm sorry." I said again and she didn't say anything.

Today is Sunday and I plan on just sleeping in. So after taking breakfast, I went straight upstairs and into my room.

I was about to fall asleep when my phone buzzed.

*unknown*-How are you?

Lily-Who is this?