CHAPTER 34

Sorry for late update😂

No I wasn't busy, I just wasn't feeling it😋
_________________________________________

Lily's pov.

I've been in my room for God knows how long and Kristine still hasn't showed up.

Like what the hell is up with her?

You...

Pffft. What could I have possibly done?

But then I remembered why she ran in the first place.

Oh.

In that moment, she walked into the room and wordlessly sat on her bed.

"Hey..." I started, trying to see where we stand.

She didn't answer and I knew that we were on the basic level.

After fights there are 3 levels.

Level 1:Basic.
Symptoms: lack of response, ignoring you and humming.

Level 2:Savage
Symptoms: silent glaring, scoffs, rolling eyes and rude hand gestures (e.g. Middle finger)

And lastly...

Level 3:Toxic
Symptoms: cutting off statements, yelling, throwing objects, aggressiveness and slamming doors.

Right now, she's on basic level, which is good.

"I'm sorry." I tried but she just scoffed.

Uh-oh.

I need to switch tactics.

"I know I'm a bitch for everything, I out of all people should have been the last to assume such shit about you, so I'm sorry. I know you won't forgive me and frankly, you're not supposed to. I just tried to justify my actions even though they're wrong, which is pathetic. Again, I'm sorry." I said and she reluctantly looked up at me.

When she saw the sincerity on my face, her shoulders slagged slightly and she let out a silent breath.

"No it's okay...."

I sighed in relief.

"But next time talk to me before you assume stuff, next time I won't be letting you off so easy."

She said and I nodded before walking over to her and sitting on her bed.

"So are you still playing Seth?" She asked and I frowned but nodded. We may have fought but my intentions remain the same.

"We should probably go to bed." Kristine suggested and I nodded.

I walked back to my bed and got in the covers, not bothering to shower or brush my teeth.

I'm exhausted.

*

*

*

I woke up and took a quick shower then brushed my teeth before putting on my clothes.

I put on a long-sleeved pink cropped hoodie, a pair of jeans that were ripped at the knees and white sneakers.