CHAPTER 27

Quadruple update!😁
_________________________________________

Fred's pov.

I adjusted my white turtle-neck long sleeved black shirt. It glued to my body like a second skin. I coupled it with a pair of black jeans and black shoes.

My tattoos were completely non-existent to the human eyes and it relieved me

Off course part of me felt bad knowing they would never accept me if I didn't dress like this.

Wendy told me earlier that she didn't want me to come and just wanted to say I was sick. I didn't like the fact that she kept this a secret from me. We were a team.

But you're keeping an even bigger secret...

That though kept nagging me at the back of my mind. Sometimes I would really feel like telling her then the thought of her giving up entered my mind.

Giving up on us.

I didn't realise that I've been standing there till I heard a knock on my door.

"Walter sweetheart aren't you coming out?" My mother asked and I groaned. I hated that name, I really did.

Even Wendy doesn't know that name.

Another secret you have up your sleeve...

I ran my hand over my face and walked out of my room. If I stayed there any longer then I would actually just lock myself up there.

"Aww Walty look how handsome you look." My mother gushed pinching my chest and I yelped stepping back.

"You'll do great, I trained my little boy well." She said more to herself as she adjusted my sleeves, which I personally think were perfect.

"Ok thanks mother." I pulled her arms away from me and that's when I saw her glassy eyes.

Oh God, she's gonna give me the South Pacific!!!

"Mother...I really have to go now." I whined and she nodded, quickly letting go of me.

"Yes yes." She cleaned her eyes with her sleeve and I internally thanked my ancestors.

I took my car keys out of my coat which was on the coat hanger. That's where your keys are supposed to be people!!!

"Don't forget your manners." My mother reminded me as she stood by the door watching me get into my car.

"I won't mother, I'll be back soon." I assured her. She nodded and closed the door, locking it as well.

"Oh shit I forgot." I muttered stepping out of my car. I honked three times and watched Lily reveal herself with Kristine beside her.

Once Kristine saw me, she rolled her eyes and left my eyesight, probably to go do whatever it was she was doing.

I spread my arms wide apart and spinned. This was my normal routine. I would spin so Lily could judge my outfit, we did this whenever I wanted to go score a girl.