CHAPTER 25

Double update!!!

Also pic of Wendy above^^
And just to be clear Wendy would never wear that.
_________________________________________

Lily's pov.

I woke up early this morning not to my surprise, it's been happening a lot lately.

Kristine really is a bad influence on me, she's even rubbing off on me...

This just calls for revenge.

I jumped on her sleeping body and screamed into her ear, causing her to groan and pull the blanket over her head.

"C'mon Lily this is probably the Goddess of all hangovers, gimme a break..." She mumbled into her pillow.

"You went to a party?" I asked in shock, if there was ever a party we always knew about it...Emmett made sure of it.

"No just got drunk with a friend" She snuggled deeper into her comforter.

"What friend?"

She threw her arm over her forehead and sighed dramatically. How did she even get into the house that late? We always removed the spare key from under the plant pot before going to bed as it was a quite predictable hiding spot.

Wait...

"Did you climb through the window?!!" I yelled hysterically and she snatched her alarm clock from beside her and threw it at me, missing with atleast 3 feet.

"Sorry." I mumbled walking into the bathroom to get freshened up.

I took a shower and brushed my teeth, making sure to successfully get the stench of rotten chocolate out of my mouth.

I changed into a dark blue cropped fila hoodie and a pair of black leggins.

I walked out downstairs and allowed my nose to guide me to the source of beautiful smell of pancakes

"Good morning." I greeted my mom as I sat infront of a plate stacked with pancakes.

"Syrup?" She asked and I nodded. She opened the fridge and brought out the syrup bottle then handed it to me.

"How didn't I notice the nutella was short?" She mumbled as she added it to her grocery list which was stuck on the fridge along with the pen.

My mom doesn't remember things that happen at night, which came to benefit me immensely.

I poured the syrup unto my pancakes and began digging in.

"What about Kristine?" My mom asked as she used her eyes to skim through the grocery list.

"She wants to sleep in." I replied with a mouthful as the lie flowed smoothly through my lips.

"Oh is she okay?" I swallowed the rest of my food. "Yes mom."

"I should go check on her..." I quickly thought of something to stall. "No mom! She's just on her period." I sighed in content at my reasonable lie. She nodded then her look turned stern.