CHAPTER 23

Lily's pov.

I was shaking...

When did the movie switch from not-scary to terrifying!!!

I was digging my nails into Emmett's arm and he didn't seem to be disturbed. I mean...he should probably be used to it by now anyway.

"You know...my arm will probably start bleeding soon." Emmett whispered in a strained voice.

I quickly let go and hugged myself. I could feel the hairs on my arms and on the back of my neck standing.

I felt an arm sling around my shoulders. "Cool down...it's literally not that scary." He chuckled.

Easy for you to say...

A few moments later, I heard the sounds of footseps exiting the theatre.

Ahh...I slept through it.

I let go off Emmett's arm and got out of my chair stretching.

They began chatting animatedly about the movie and I tuned them out, because I want to sleep this night.

I realized I hadn't even touched my popcorn or drink so I ate it on my way home, with Kristine's help. She's always there to help when it comes to snacks.

I just took a shower and brushed my teeth before going to bed.

Well tried to got to bed...
________________________________________

I woke up early in the morning knowing I didn't sleep well and walked into the bathroom.

I took a shower, brushed my teeth off course and put on my clothes.

I put on a cream tanktop and black leggins, with a loose waist and finished the look with white sneakers.

I just took an apple cause I wasn't feeling very good and my stomach was twisting so painfully.

I grabbed my bag and tried to avoid my mom so she wouldn't see my condition.

I sat at the front porch and waited for Samantha's car to pull over but was surprised to see Juls car.

"Hi." I said climbing into the backseat. "Woah...Kristine isn't here yet, you could sit in the front." She raised an eyebrow at me, but I waved my hand in the air dismissively.

"You don't look so good." She stated. "I don't feel so good either." I murmured trying to tune out what she was saying cause it gave me a headache.

"You shouldn't go to school if you're sick."

Just then Kristine got into the car. "Who's sick?" She turned and looked at me, her eyebrows raised.

"You look like shit died and you replaced it!" She exclaimed and I groaned.

"Keep it down!" I flinched at my own words as it rang in my head.

I pulled at my hair frustratedly.