CHAPTER 52

What's your favourite series?

The originals fans comment 🗡

Listen to 'Bored' by Billie Eilish while reading and thank me later;)
_________________________________________

Lily's p.o.v.

I deserve to be spoilt.

Periodt.

I've suffered for 17 years of my life, I need a sugar daddy.

I deserve to have a dad that's in the mafia who's going to sell me to a rich mafia guy who's five years older than me and really hot.

Then we'll hate each other and eventually start falling in love.

Of course he's rich.

God I hope you're listening to my train of thought.

"Lily are you listening?"

I looked at Justin's fugly face and cringed.

"At all." I said bluntly while eyeing him up and down in distaste.

"Lily we're not going to finish this homework anytime soon if I'm doing it alone." He sighed in exhaustion.

"What do you know about doing stuff alone?" I snapped immediately.

"Have you ever tried to sustain a relationship alone? I don't think so." I rolled my eyes for the hundredth time and crossed my legs.

For reasons I would prefer to keep to myself, I had insisted we do it on the floor and not on his bed.

Why not on his desk you ask?

Because he fucking moved it out of his room so he could have space for a beanbag.

"Oh my God."

I turned and watched as he got up.

"I can't do this anymore. Let's just cheat. Is it even possible to cheat on homework?"

"Don't ask me. You're the expert." I shrugged with a scowl on my face.

"That's it."

All of a sudden, I was lifted from the ground and tossed on the bed.

"Why the fuck are you acting so petty?!" He yelled in irritation.

"Watch yourself Justin!" I yelled as I tried to get up.

"WATCH YOUR TONE!" He retorted as he shoved me back.

"LET ME FUCKING GET UP!"

"LET ME FUCKING GET A BREAK!"

"You've broken enough." I scoffed as I attempted to get up again, only to be pushed back by none other.

"What's wrong with you?!" He yelled in frustration as he flung his arms in the air.

"Justin I want to leave." I said quietly as I tried again to get up.

"NO! WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM?! WHY DO YOU ACT LIKE THIS?! WHY ARE YOU SO ANNOYING ALL THE TIME?!!" He yelled angrily as he pushed me down with more force than needed.

As I landed, I felt my wrist twist in a wierd angle and my eyes stung with tears.

I looked up at him as he continued to yell. I could barely hear what he was saying.

I watched in fear as his veins began to bulge out from his arms and his neck turned red.

I couldn't get up, I was frozen.

I was terrified.

Suddenly, he turned to me with a raised hand and I quickly covered my head while squeezing my body into a foetus position.