CHAPTER 19

This chapter is dedicated to... avwerosuogheneuloho
_________________________________________

Lily's pov.

For the first time ever, I woke up before my alarm clock and I didn't feel like crawling back into my bed.

Kristine was still asleep. Probably because it was just 5:53am.

I brushed my teeth and got into the shower.

I changed into a peach long-sleeved croptop with black jeans and white sneakers.

As I was arranging my bed, my alarm sounded and Kristine sat up in her bed and walked into the bathroom, not even noticing me

Is that how she wakes up every morning? She's the best morning person I've ever seen.

I went downstairs and saw my mom having breakfast.

"Good morning." I said as I poured milk into my bowl and brought out a box of corn flakes.

"Good morning sweetheart. You woke up early today, is anything the matter?" She inquired smiling sweetly at me, I smiled back.

"No mom, I'm perfectly fine." I said pouring the corn flakes into my bowl.

I sat across from her and began eating my breakfast.

"So can you tell me about this Seth guy you've been talking to?" My mom asked sipping on her tea quietly.

I put down the spoon that was about to enter my mouth. I know she really wanted to know, I tell her everything and the fact that she doesn't know about this must be eating her up.

"I just met him recently and we started talking, that's all." I answered continueing to eat my cereal.

"Is he the person you were out with yesterday?" She asked and I hesitated before nodding.

She didn't say anything and I quickly finished eating my cereal and began washing my plate.

In that moment, Kristine came bounding down the steps.

"Good morning." She chirped as she walked into the kitchen. She took out two slices of bread and put themin the toaster.

"How was your night Miss Hart?" She smiled as my mom put her empty tea cup into the sink. She gave me a look telling me to wash the cup.

Oh wow.

"Fine thankyou sweety." My mom answered.

She took out her toast and began eating it straight from the toaster. "Aren't you gonna spread something on that, like butter? Or jam?" I asked screwing my face into a grimace.

"Nope." She said popping the 'p'.

When she was almost done with her second slice, we heard a honk from outside.