CHAPTER 20

Double update for not updating yesterday😟

This chapter is dedicated to thedarkestminds13

Hope you like this chapter.
_________________________________________

Fred was not talking.

Emmett was not talking.

Samantha was not talking.

I couldn't talk.

Damien was shaking slightly.

Juls was on the verge of fainting.

You could say we were alright.

"I-I have to think about this." She stuttered and bolted out the door before anyone could even register what she said.

"Come on men, let's go." Fred said picking Damien from the floor, who was still looking at the spot where Juls  was.

Emmett stood up nervously and quickly left the house. He's acting like he was the one who just got lowkey rejected.

Maybe he knew about this, maybe he talked him into this.

Samantha followed in suit, probably to go after Juls.

I wasn't actually joking when I said I was hungry so...

In a few minutes I was in my room with a bag of cheetos, from the fridge thinking about what just happened.

"Where did you go?" Kristine asked walking out of the bathroom in pajamas.

"We had a truth circle session." I said, chewing the cheesy goodness in my hands. Kristine sat on the bed smiling like a Cheshire cat.

"Ooh what juicy secret revealed itself today." She asked bouncing on her bed in anticipation while rubbing her hands together excitedly.

"Damien told Juls he likes her." I said still slightly in shock myself.

I looked up at her to see her eyes wide open frozen mid-bounce.

"W-What did she say?" She asked like she was fearing the answer.

"She said she needed to think about it then bolted out the door." I answered and she winced like she was pinched.

"That's gotta sting." She remarked and I nodded, getting under my covers.

I threw my empty bag of cheetos on the floor next to my bed and snuggled under into my pillow. The sleep was already slipping in.

"Aren't you gonna take a shower." I heard Kristine's voice faintly in the background before I fell i to the most comfortable sleep with the taste of cheetos still fresh on my tongue.

*

*

*

"Lily...wake up." A voice whispered as I did my beautiful butterfly stroke in the pool of cotton candy that surrounded me.

"No, never." I answered the voice switching to a freestyle.

"I said wake up..." The voice said sofly again.

"And I said no." I answered sighing in content as I floated in the cotton candy gracefully.

"FUCKING WAKE UP CHEESE BRAIN!!!" Kristine yelled in my ear and I toppled on the floor, not as graceful as I was just moments ago.

"Kristine..." I groaned and she just flicked her hair at me. "You have 30 minutes." She said and walked out of the room.

I took a shower and brushed my teeth. I put on a white crop top and ripped blue jeans with a red shawl over it, coupled with white sneakers.