9

You sat on the bed of the bedroom L let you stay in.

You were back at the luxurious apartment complex that belonged to L. Where you used to stay when you supposedly were going to help with the Kira investigation.

You rather be here than in the police station. Locked up like a criminal . Being interrogated like a criminal. Your only crime was getting too infatuated with the idea of you and Light-kun.

"I should have listened to L," you whispered to the walls in the lonely room you would be sleeping in. "He's the world's greatest detective. I should have listened to him and not get too close to Light."

Now you were stuck here. L had told you that he would let Mr. Roger know everything that happened. Including that you got too close to Light-kun, and that the police arrested you.
But L wasn't as bad as you thought him to be. He was doing you a favor. Instead of being stuck in a jail cell like a criminal, L offered the police to take you in under his watch and keep a close eye on you.
You judged him wrong.

~
L sat in front of the many monitors. However, his attention was completely fixed to the one in your bedroom. There you were. Sitting down on the bed, oblivious that you were being watched by a hidden camera.
And because you were oblivious of being watched, you revealed your true side.
You cried and cried and L couldn't figure out why.
"Is she crying because she got arrested? No it can't be because of that," L wondered putting a spun full of chocolate cake in his mouth.
"Could it be because the letter I wrote her claiming to be Light-kun and confessing to be Kira?"

L was never the patient type but he would have to wait until tomorrow to find out why you were crying.