26

"Hurry up and get on the car!!" Mello pushed you inside the car and you landed on top of Light.

Mello hopped inside the passenger seat and Matt floored it.

"🎵Get on top of me. You say you with twerking team 🎶" Matt blasted that laffy taffy tiktok song. No wonder wammy students weren't allowed to internet access or connection with the outside culture back at Wammy's.

"That was close," suddenly Mello lowered his gun and relaxed on his seat.

"Sorry guys didn't mean to scare y'all. That freak has been following around for weeks. I don't know how he does it."

"Freak? What freak?" Light asked them, looking more relaxed now.

"L."

Lights eyes widened. Did these two guys know L too? That would explain how they knew you.

"Stop at Burger King so we can get some food," Mello said.

"Drive thru or....OMG is that Misa Misa??" Matt exclaimed once parked outside Burger King and rushed out the car.

"Ugh this idiot! I'll go get the food," Mello said and exited the car.

This was Light's opportunity to run away with you, but he decided to stay. He needed answers about L. Maybe he could get L's name and write him down in the death note. End this silly cat and mouse game.

~~~~~~~
"Hi Misa Misa," the redhead made his way through the big crowd of fans surrounding the beautiful and famous pop star.

"Oh hi," Misa forced a smile as she continued signing autographs. She had dedicated fan girls and fan boys so she had to be kind to all.

"Misa," Matt grabbed her arm and pulled her away from the crowd. "Misa will you please sign my autograph? I have it back in the car." Misa quickly let go of him.
Shit! She's not as dumb as I thought, Matt thought.

Matt quickly grabbed Misa from behind and began firing his gun to the restaurant's roof. "Everybody lay on the floor!!!!"

Everybody in the burger king restaurant quickly obeyed at the sound of gunshots and sight of a man with a gun grabbing Misa Misa.

Matt carried Misa over his shoulder and ran towards his car. Mello right behind him running with his BK order.
"I wasn't done filling up my sprite," Mello mumbled as they reached the car.

"Get on....princess," Matt pushed Misa to the back seat causing her to fall on top of you and Light.

"Light-kun what are you doing here??" Misa sat between you and Light in the back seat.

"Misa?!" Light regretted not running away with you when he had a chance. Now the other woman was here.

Matt quickly floored it while Mello reached for the BK bag reaching for the hamburgers and fries.

"Light, I brought you a a whopper and some fries. A salad for Misa and a burger and some fries for Y/N," Mello began to distribute the meals.

He then proceeded to eat his burger with one hand and feeding fries to Matt with his other hand while the redhead drove twice as fast than the speed limit.

"I wasn't finished filling up my sprite," Mello mumbled.

"Again? You already said that," Matt laughed.

"Where are we going?" Misa was the first person in the backseat to speak. You were scared to speak and Light was too upset to speak due to Misa being there.

"We have gathered you because that freak.....L is after us. And he would try to kill us so nobody can get on his way," Mello explained. His attention fully on the meal.

"How do you two know L?" Light cautiously asked.

Matt quickly made eye contact with you through the rear view mirror. Waiting for you to speak but you didn't.

"Matt and I were his successors. We attended a school where people are trained to become the next L. But now that we found out he wasn't a good person he is trying to kill us," Mello began.

Light's eyes turned to you and you quickly spoke. "Yes he's a bad person. He's my uncle and has been abusing me."

Mello quickly looked at Matt and Matt stared at you wide eye through the rear view mirror. They knew you were nothing but a liar.

"Okay we're here," Matt arrived in a nice looking house. "Y'all can go ahead and help us defeat L or you can go ahead and leave."

"We'll help you defeat L," Light spoke for you and Misa. He wanted to get rid of L already.