25

You lay on Light's chest feeling more relaxed now. His bed was comfy and your master plan of purposely hitting your head had worked. Now Light truly believed that your head injury had caused you to lose your memory.

You lay with him on his bed for two hours now as you patiently listened to him talk to you. Him telling you about your life. And shockingly he didn't lie to you. He told you what he believed, that you were L's niece and that your uncle might had been taking advantage of you as Matsuda had seen L kissing you the day before. He didn't lie to you except for the fact that he said you and Light had feelings for each other and that L didn't like that.
You two having feelings for each other had originally been true, but not anymore. Not after you and L kissed. And the fact that Light was Kira made you sick to your stomach.

"Are you feeling better now? Do you think you can walk?" Light asked you. Time was ticking and although he wanted to keep talking to you, he needed to leave with you. His mom was a very kind, yet naive, woman. But his father on the other hand.... Light hated how smart and strict his father was. If his father arrived home from work and saw you on Light's room and injured from your head.....oh his father would suspect something was wrong. Plus, his father had prohibited Light from speaking to you. Whether L was your uncle or not, Light's father didn't want to mix the professional with the personal.

"Yes I can walk," you said.

"Okay perfect. Let's go," Light didn't say where. This would be Light's only opportunity to run away with you. Two towns away and when both of you were alone, he would tell you about him being Kira. And if you refused him....God forbid you refuse him.

You and Light began walking. Random streets on the way to a bus stop away from that awful place.

"We gotta hurry before Misa Misa catches up to us," Ryuk reminded Light and Light felt his heart accelerate even more. Misa was obsessed with Light and the last thing he wanted was the psycho dumb blonde writing your name on her death note.

"Oh wait. I got her to give me her notebook," Light mumbled smirking to himself. He was a handsome devil and very smart. No need to worry. Misa's notebook would be yours once he decides to confess to you, again, his big secret. Him being Kira.

"Huh? What did you say?" You asked him as you pressed your hand on your head injury. The throbbing pain hurt your head.

"Nothing, my queen." He mumbled with a big smile on his face. He would be God of the new world, and you would reign with him. You would be his queen.

His smile dropped as both of you were pushed inside an empty corridor by two men wearing and black and black ski masks.

"Oh my god!" You couldn't help but exclaimed as you and Kira were pushed against a rough brick wall in a lonely corridor by two man with ski masks. Your eyes travelled to the strangers. They were wearing all black, and their only distinction was their eyes. One had dark blue eyes like the ocean and the one green eyes like grass in spring.

"Shut up, bitch! This is a burglary!" The one with blue eyes yelled at you as he pressed a gun to your forehead.

"*cough* robbery *cough*" the one with green eyes corrected his partner between fake coughs.

"Shut up!" The one with blue eyes turned the gun to his partner.

"All those years of education yet you still can't tell the difference," the one with green eyes calmly replied.

"I swear that if there's not a moment of silence I will kill-"

"Mellz, its Silence!" The one with green eyes quickly took off his black ski mask and revealed it was Matt.

"S?? What happened to you?" The blue eyed one took off his mask and revealed it was Mello. "My hair was in my eyes, I couldn't see."

You bit your tongue as you stopped yourself from speaking. You were making Light believe that you lost your memory. It would ruin your act by going along with Mello and Matt.

"Y/N, do you know these people?" Light spoke suddenly.

You quickly shook your head no. Kira would kill all of you.

"No? You lying bitch-"

"Oh hi Light-kun. Remember us? I was the waiter from the local coffee shop who helped you look for Y/N a few weeks ago," Matt's attention turned towards Light.

Light suddenly forced a smile. He would normally trick these two criminals in order to get their name. But now, he wanted to talk to them to get more information about you. "Oh hello....I'm sorry I don't recall your names?" Light paused still smiling.

"Mellz," Mello replied eyeing Light down suspiciously.

"Matty Matt," Matt forced a smile.

A police car passed by and Mello and Matt exchanged a worried look.

Matt rushed inside a black camaro parked a few steps from the lonely corridor and started the car.

"Start walking, and get on the car. This is a kidnapping," Mello's voice became more threatening. His gun pointing at you and Light.