22

You let L kissed you. All he wanted.
Yeah, he kissed weird. This version of him was weird.
The version everyone saw of him was calm and collected. But now. The way he was kissing you. It was hunger driven. Like if he had been deprived of all his instincts and it was the first time letting them out.

You let L kissed you thinking it was just practice. Practice so that when you kiss your boyfriend. When you kiss, if ever, the charming and handsome Kira. You let L kiss you thinking maybe you could wrap him around your game. Maybe he could let you go. Just for fun

That's what you told your self for the next days that came. When you and L sneaked around the apartment during meeting hours with the Kira task force members. Sneak around to the kitchen and bathroom to kiss. Lingering stares during the meetings.
And the nights. Oh, during the nights, L would sleep with you.
No, nothing would happen. Only kissing. Maybe that's as far as he could go. Being as weird as he was he probably didn't have any experience. Or at least you assumed because whenever you playfully sat on his lap, he would freeze under you.

He probably didn't want to go further because you were a liar. You wouldn't tell him your real age or dreams. They were constantly changing. You had control over him by not being honest with him, and he hated that but he loved you. Or at least he thought he did.

And you did too. But you thought it was funny how he would whisper things in your ear. That you were the most beautiful person in the world. That you were his.

Today you talked to Light. L hated when you did that. He would tell you all the time to not talk to Light using kind words and manipulative words, but you continued to do it. You weren't his property or anyone else's property. You were just there for entertainment. To have fun because being here with L was better than Wammy's. At least now that he kisses you.

"Y/N, your uncle is calling you to the next room," Matsuda shyly interrupted your conversation with Light.

You smirked. You had been suspecting that L was watching every interaction you had with Light. And you enjoyed talking to Light just to make L mad. You also found it very amusing how Light went from the perfect son to someone who really wanted to talk to you whenever you talked to him.

"Hi Ryuzaki," you said as you entered the lonely room L was in.

"Y/N," L sat in front of a computer screen. His attention fully on the screen and on the slice of chocolate cake he was eating.
"I thought I told you to not talk to Light when I am not around."

You rolled your eyes. He literally told you that every time you two were alone. Don't talk to Light. He's Kira. Don't talk to Light. You're mine. But you never listened.

"I thought that's why you wanted me here. To get close go Light and to help you prove he was Kira," you sat on L's lap trying to get his attention.

"Y/N, you always said that he's not Kira, so you're no use to me on this investigation." He avoided looking at you but you could tell him begin to tense up.

"Oh but that was back then, Ryuzaki! Now I believe you because you're so smart," you began teasing with an exaggerated girly voice holding back a laugh.

"Enough. I am not into your dumb bimbo act." L snapped at you pulling your hair so that your face was close to his.

You stayed quiet. Whenever L got this way it really frightened you. You preferred the sweet L who kissed you and whispered nice things into your ear.
Not the serious and mean L.

L watched you begin to walk away and quickly got up and went after you.
"I am not done talking to you Y/N," he said to you as he pinned you into the wall. He hated when he didn't have control over you. It was as if all of this was some kind of joke to you. An experiment and he hated that. He also hated that he told you not to talk to Light and yet you always did.

He forced himself to calm down and began to kiss you. He noted you liked being kissed. "I'm sorry. I just get worried for you being around that criminal," L whispered in your ear. Lied to you. Big fat lies he told you so that you could forgive his rare explosive outbursts. The real reason he was mad was because he had no control over you. And if you wouldn't obey him, he already had planned a murder case where he would blame you and then send you away.

"I love you," he whispered in your ear. And he did, but his need to control you was more important.

You kissed him and he felt himself relax. He had been forgiven. He had you under his web of beautiful lies.

"Ryuzaki......"

L quickly turned to look at the door. Matsuda stood there shock at the image of L having you pinned against the wall and kissing you.