4

"Holy cow." Rey said as she entered the apartment only to find Rose sitting at the table looking at her laptop.

"Um, before you say anything..." Rey's about to say until Rose cut off her "You're a goddess, this is perfect!"

"What?" Rey replied in a confuse tone.

"I just got his email, he answered every questions. So? What was he like?" Rose said to Rey.

"Uh..he was fine." Rey said.

"Fine? Just fine?" Rose replied in a confuse tone to Rey.

"Um, he was very polite, and he was courteous, and very formal and...clean" Rey said.

"Clean?" Rose said in a confuse tone.

"I mean, he was very, you know, smart and intense. It was kind of intimidating. I can understand the fascination." Rey explained to Rose.

"Like what?" Rose asked her.

"Okay. I'm gonna make a sandwich. You want one?" Rey said changing the subject.

"No thanks." Rose kindly declined and looking at Ben's photos on her laptop.

"You have to admit it, he's ridiculously hot." She smirked as Rey shooked her head saying "I’m sure if you are attracted to that sort of human, then…" before Rose cuts her off asking in a confised tone "The hot type of human?"

"I asked him if he was gay, that was in your questions. Why would you do that to me?" Rey asked Rose raising her brow at her.

"Because whenever he’s in the society pages, he’s never been photographed with a woman. So naturally…" Rose answered.

"Well maybe he just wants to keep his private life private, Rose." Rey said to her best friend.

"And now you're defending him." Rose smirked.

"I'm terminating this conversation." Rey said still raising her brow at her.

"Too bad we don’t have some original stills of your hot, clean, twenty-seven year old billionaire. The camera loves him almost as much as you do." Rose smirked as Rey gave her a disapproving look.

"Okay, I wasn’t hungry, but now I am." Rose said as she went to take a sandwich Rey made.

"Thank you." She said before taking a bite a sandwich.

"I love you." She continued before walking away as Rey sat by the laptop and looked at Ben's photos.