56

Back in Seattle, Rey was met by Ben's driver Dopheld at the airport holding up a card with her name on it.

"Did you think I wouldn’t recognize you, Dopheld?" Rey asked with her arms crossed.

Dopheld drove Rey to Ben's apartment.

"How does it seem today Dopheld?" Rey asked in a concerned tone.

"Preoccupied I’m afraid." He said in a worried tone.

"Really?" She said.

"Yes, ma’am." He said.

Ben was on the phone as Rey stepped off the elevator and entered his apartment.

"Well that’s not gonna work. What? Well tell them that they don’t have twenty-four hours. That is unacceptable. I need to know. Just keep me informed." Ben ordered in a demanding tone before ending the call as he went over to Rey and kissed her.

"Is everything okay?" Rey asked Ben.

"Nothing that concerns you." Ben said in a frustrated tone.

"I can leave. Do you want me to go?" Rey asked as tears began to form in her eyes.

"No. That’s the last thing I want." He said sighing of frustrate before looking at her for a moment.

"I want you to be in the playroom in fifteen minutes." He instructed her.

WARNING!! MATURE EROTIC THEMES CONTENT!!!

In the playroom, where Rey lied on the bed as Ben tied her hands.

"What are your safe words?" Ben asked her.

"Red and yellow." Rey answered.

"Good, remember those." He instructed before blindfolding her.

After blindfolding her, Ben used his equipment to stroke her body then whipped her before he finally had sex with her.