24

Rey was upstairs talking on the phone with Rose.

"I can't talk about it right now." Rey said with a sigh as she walked back into the bedroom Ben showed her last night.

"I…I gotta go. I’ll call you back, okay?" Rey said stuttering as she ended the call and walked into the room as she sat on the bed.

"Everything okay with the phone call?" He asked her.

"Yeah, nothing important. I liked your mom." Rey said to him.

"She's excited. She's never seen me with a woman before. You're the first. What is it Rey?" Ben told her.

"Um, I just…how many women have stayed in here?" She asked him as he took a deep breath and answered "Fifteen." As Rey got shocked what Ben answered as she knew he's not only a dominant, but a womanizer.

"That’s a lot of women." She said to him.

"I told you before, if you want out…" Ben went but Anastasia cut off his words "I don’t want out. I’m just…I’m not exactly jumping at the opportunity to get whipped and tortured in your red room of pain." She said to him nervously.

"The room is much more about pleasure. I promise you." He assured her.

"Would we still go out to dinner, and movies and…?" Rey suggested Ben.

"That’s not really my thing. Try to keep an open mind. If you agree to be my submissive, I will be devoted to you. This is what I want. I want it with you." He said in a serious tone.

"Why do I have to sleep in here? We slept in the same bed last night, like normal people." Rey asked nervously.

"Try not to get hung up on the sleeping arrangements. If you agree to do this, you’re gonna want your own room." He said firmly to her.

"Why, cause I’ll be your sex slave?" Rey asked raising her brow at him as Ben shook his head "I don’t want to do this here, let’s talk downstairs." He told her as Rey shook her head "No. You know what, I think I’ll hold on to my freewill a little while longer, thank you. Actually, you know what? I would like to go home, can I go home?" She demanded referring to the cars as they walked through the basement car park.

"Which one yours?" Rey asked him with a question look on her face.

"All of them." Ben said as Rey's surprised that Ben had lots of cars.