23

Downstairs in Ben's apartment where Leia's mother waiting for him to show up as she thought that he was asleep, and just then, Ben shown up.

"Benny!" She said as she came to his son as he kissed her cheeks, just then, Rey who got fully dressed joined them.

"Hi." Rey said greeted his mother.

"Oh, dear God." Leia said.

"Mother, Reyhanne Palpatine. Rey, this is my mother Leia Organa Skywalker Solo." He said as Rey and Leia shook hands.

"You have no idea how delighted I am to meet you." Leia said with a smile.

"It's nice to meet you Mrs. Solo." Rey said with a smile.

"Oh, please dear, call me Leia." Leia corrected her with a smile before quickly added "She's very pretty. You are very pretty."

"Thank you." Rey said as she smiled at her.

"What happened to calling before dropping by?" Ben asked his mother.

"Oh, and have your henchman give me the run around? No, thank you. I'll take my chances. Well, I was in the neighborhood and I thought perhaps we could have lunch." Leia suggested to him.

"I can't today, I have to drive Ana home." He said to his mother as Rey's phone began to ring.

"It's okay, take it. I was just showing mother out." Ben said to Rey.

"Excuse me." Rey said excusing herself as she rushed to answer her phone.

"Rey!" Leia called her out as Rey answered her phone.

"Rose, hold on." She said to her best friend as she went to Ben's mother.

"It was a joy to meet you. And I'm having the whole family for dinner next week at my house. You must come." Leia said to her.

"We'll see, mom." Ben told her as he escorted his mother to the elevator.

"Nice to meet you." Rey said to Leia.

"You too." Leia said to her as Ben kissed his mother goodbye as she stepped into the elevator with Ben's driver.

"Thank you." Leia said.