He brings u too the zoo.

Update. Not a Sunday but who cares, today's holiday :)

Harry: You've been roaming the zoo all day, never able to find the location of the panda exhibit. The zoo is like a maze but finally there's a section that looks like the entrance of a small save. Your eyes widen when you see over five panda bears, all walking around together. You stare in awe until Harry points out a baby panda, leaning against the glass. He seems to be looking at you so you squat in front of him, pressing your fingertips to the glass. When you're finally able to pry yourself away from the room Harry pulls you close, whispering into your hair. "You're my cute little panda."

Louis: It's not common for a person's favorite animal to be a baboon. They're yours though and as you and Louis make your way to where they're kept you can't contain your excitement. You become bored easily when you see them though, losing hope that they'll be interesting. Just as you're about to leave one approaches the glass, pressing its large lips to the see-through plate. You blow a kiss and it begins to lick the glass, sending both you and Louis into a fit of laughter at the humorous creature.

Niall: You've always been fascinated by the ocean and drag Niall into the aquarium section of the zoo as soon as you're inside, eager to see all the creatures. The entire time you're smiling, your nose pressed to the glass and your eyes scanning the water. Almost as soon as you spot it you turn around for a picture, a small frightened look on Niall's face. He takes a picture of you and immediately sends it to Twitter, a caption worth a million replies attached. (Y/N) is the only girl I know who loves sharks. This picture is both terrifying and adorable, my girl being the adorable part of course.

Liam: It's cold in the Polar area of the zoo. Liam wraps his arm around you, escorting you through the scene quickly so you can be welcomed back into the heat. Both of you freeze though just as you pass the polar bears, your smile larger than ever when you see ten penguins scurrying around. You forget the cold momentarily, jumping up and down like a kid at your favorite animal. Later that day Liam goes to buy you a stuffed penguin so you'll always have the memory of seeing the most precious animal with him.

Zayn: You've been saving your favorite section of the zoo for last, stepping into "Africa" quickly, dragging Zayn behind you. You gasp as you make your way to where the lions are kept. The open pit displays a group of lionesses, all resting on a layer of grass beneath a crowd of rocks. On the highest rock, looking down over you and Zayn was the king, his long mane of hair stretched out around him, his stance one of power. You looked up in awe at the creature, amazed by it's majestic beauty. When you looked over you found Zayn with the same expression as you, both admiring the king of the jungle.