~You do dares on twitcam~ZAYN

ZAYN:

"Zayn, enough singing. Your fans hear you do that all the time. A twitcam is for you to talk to them, you goon!" you scold playfully as Zayn carries on singing the tune he'd had stuck in his head all day. "Alright, ladies and gentlemen, who thinks we should get Zayn to do something besides sing a million songs? Who has some ideas?" Zayn is no longer paying attention to you, continuing to sing and hum quietly as he lets you run the show. "Babe, they all wanna see you do a striptease," you mention casually, relaying the messages to him. He laughs and sits forward to read over your shoulder. After reading several of the requests for himself, he politely declines, saying, "Sorry, guys, can't do that. Those moves are on reserve for-" You cut him off with an elbow to the stomch before he can finish that thought. "Anyway!" you interject, overly perky. "Moving on... Oh, here's a good one: the cinnamon challenge!" "What's that?" Zayn questions. "You don't know what the cinnamon challenge is?!" you ask, absolutely flabbergasted. "It was a huge thing on YouTube for a while. You have to swallow a tablespoon of cinnamon," you explain. "That's it? I can do that. Bring it on!" Zayn says enthusiastically. You shoot him a smug grin, knowing it won't be as easy as it sounds, and scamper off to fetch him the spoon and cinnamon. He follows behind you, carrying the laptop into the kitchen with him. You hand him the objects and then readjust the computer so that Zayn is fully in the shot. "Ready?" you ask. He nods and shoves the cinnamon-filled spoon into his mouth. He manages to hold it in his mouth for a second before he's spitting it out and puffs of brown powder are blowing all around him. Despite your laughter, you manage to get up to get him some water. He rises from the table and heads over to the sink, sticking his head down low enough to splash water onto his tongue in an attempt to wipe the cinnamon off. Lucky for you, the camera is angled perfectly to catch all of this. "Why would you let me do that??" Zayn asks you once he's managed to rinse his mouth out enough. The look he gives you is one of pure horror. This starts your giggle fit up all over again. "Hey, you accepted the dare, not me." "This sucks," Zayn groans, leaning his head back into the sink to continue trying to rinse his mouth of the taste of the spice.