~Your period with him~Liam

Liam:

"I don't see why you're shouting (Y/N)! All i did was use my fork!" Liam retaliated. You clenched your jaw and tensed all of your muscles. "Yeah, but i don't see why you have to use a fork! What stupid fear is a fear of spoons Liam! A REALLY WEIRD ONE!" You shouted back. He stood his ground, but he looked a little hurt. Probably because his little sister is telling him that his fear is weird and he is too, even though he's had enough of that in his past. "(Y/N)! What is up with you?! Why would you say that? You've always been my supportive little sister, you've loved me through everything and I've loved you back! Why is it every month or so you get so moody?...Oh...wait a minute...." He said, his cheeks getting redder by the second. You put your hands on your hips and looked at him, smirking a little. "You're on your period aren't you?" He asked. You smiled and nodded. You walked up to him, wrapped your arms around his torso and hugged him, burying your head in his chest. "I,m sorry Li, I promise I don't mean any of the things I say... I just get a little overwhelmed." You reassured. He nodded, kissed the top of your head then smiled at you. "Let's go get some ice-cream then, huh?"