~Texts~All

Meh... Next update...
9k views & 5 votes.

CoMMent!
ProMoTe!
VotE!

Erm...Sorry 4 late update and I need f00d I hv cramps so bear with it :)

Funny/Drunk Texts....

Louis:

L- "Babe! Babe! Babe! Answer your texts! I'm bored and if you don't answer I'm going to do something."

Y- "-_- Really, Louis? Backmailing me while I'm buying you Starbucks? I almost got trampled by screaming fangirls when I got our coffees. You better not have done anything!"

L- "Errr.... I wouldn't bet on it, babe. If something's wrong it's all Harry's fault!"

Harry:

H-"baaabbee i missssss u soooo muchhhhh...."

Y-"Harry are you drunk?"

H-"Nooooo... Not at al..."

Y-"Harry, I'm sitting right next to you. You're definitely drunk."

Niall:
N-"PO-"

Y-"Niall?"

N-"TA-"

Y-"0_0?"

N-"TOES!!!!!!!!"

Y-"Really? You woke me up just to say potatoes? I'm going to call Liam and tell him to take you back to the hotel. I know you're Irish, but there's no need to get drunk on tour. Plus I need my sleep."

Zayn:

Y- "Zaynie!!! Answer your phone!!"

Z-"Babe? Shouldn't you be sleeping? I'm on my way home!!"

Y-"Dont boder zayniiii.... PARTAIIIIII!!!!!"

Z-"You're drunk aren't you? I'm so going to kill Niall for coming over. Go lay down. I'll bring you some painkillers when I get home."

Y-"Be home soon sexaiii boyyy!"

Z-"Haha... So going to show you these texts when you're nice and sober."

Liam:

Y-"Liam!"

L-"(y/n)!"

Y-"Liam!"

L-"(y/n)!"

Y-"LIAM!!!!"

L-"Wat is it love?"

Y-"HELP!!!"

L-"Wat?!?!? Babe wat's goin on?"

Y"HARRY AND LOUIS ARE OUTSIDE AND WON'T LET ME LEAVE!!!! THEY'RE CREEPING ME OUT!!!"

L-"Oh noes!!! Im amost home babe!"