~Valentine's Day~Louis

LOUIS:

"Well, looks like it's just you and me, Mia," you say to the dog, scratching behind her ears in the way she loves so much. You sigh disappointedly as you hit play on the remote to start the DVD. The opening credits to "Valentine's Day" begin playing across your screen. You reach into the bowl of chips in your lap, popping one into your mouth before handing one over to Mia, which she happily laps up in one gulp. You know it's not Louis' fault that he's on tour right now, and you don't blame him for it, but it would still have been nice to have him there with you. Before the movie even has a chance to really get started, there's a knock on the door. You have half a mind to just ignore it, not knowing who would possibly be at your door at this hour on a holiday in which you know all of your friends are out with their significant others. You get up anyways, feeling bad in the event that it could be a friend standing out there in the snow that's falling down in heavy puffs. You look through the peephole and after seeing who's standing on the other side of the door, you can't open it fast enough. "Happy Valentine's Day," Louis states simply, opening his arms out for you. You jump into them, hooking your legs around his waist and kissing him ecstatically. "Best Valentine's gift ever," you tell him through your beaming smile. "I couldn't agree more," he responds, grazing his fingers across your cheek.