~Harry~

Harry:

"What do you mean you don't want to go to the movie?" you asked, standing in the door of the living room dressed to go out. "I am just not feeling up to it" he said, turning to you. "You're joking" you dropped your purse on the floor. Harry stood and walked over to you, leaning his arm up on the wall. "Y/N, I'm tired. I don't feel like going out and dealing with the paparazzi taking my pictures. I just want to stay in and go to bed early." You were furious. You felt your hands clench and your jaw tighten. Harry's chest tensed, almost like he was preparing for the lion to roar. "Why the hell wouldn't you tell me that before I got ready. You had ample opportunity to bitch about being tired and the paparazzi when I was showering, doing my hair, doing my makeup and getting dressed. Instead you decided to wait un -" Harry lunged towards you, pressing his lips to yours. You were mad, but Harry pushed you up against the wall and you couldn't get away. Instead of fighting it, you succumbed to him. He broke away and you leaned in wanting more. He smiled, "I have another plan for the night." "I thought you were tired." "I am feeling a second wind" he replied, kissing you again.