~You do dares on twitcam~LOUIS

LOUIS:

"Alright, let's spice this thing up a bit, shall we?" Louis asks the fans watching your twitcam, rubbing his hands together as you roll your eyes and groan, knowing exactly what he's got up his sleeve. "How about you guys send us dares that you'd like to see us do? Wouldn't that be fun?" "Nooooo," you groan, losing that last bit of hope you'd been holding onto that he wouldn't actually suggest that. "Yesssssss," he mocks you. "Oh look, there's already quite a few good ones here. Ok, [Y/N] and I will doooo......this one! She's daring us to run around the block in a bathrobe!" Louis says excitedly. "You're not seriously gonna do that..." you say, eyeing him cautiously. "Of course I am! Now let's go! Alright, now, we'll probably lose internet connection while doing this, but we'll capture as much of it as we can and then log back on as soon as we get back to the house," he directs towards the webcam. He grabs your keys and jangles them at you. You snatch them out of his hand and grab the laptop. You get into the car, positioning the laptop on the dashboard while Louis strips his clothes in favor of the bathrobe. You pull onto the street as he emerges from the house and he quickly takes off running. You follow him slowly in the car, making sure to capture every moment. At the corner, Louis crosses paths with a woman walking her dog. As soon as they are close, he breaks out into the chorus of Miley Cyrus' song "Nobody's Perfect." You begin laughing so hard that tears bead at your eyes as the woman watches your boyfriend, looking almost scared for her safety. "I hope you saw her face, oh my God, that was just fantastic!" you say through your laughter to the people watching. "You got an added bonus!" you mention to the girl who'd requested the dare. Your block is small enough that you manage not to lose the connection. You're both laughing your brains out as you settle back into the house. Louis remains in the robe while you two continue to take dares from the fans.