50

Kerri POV

I woke up sore as ever. I was still in Donovan's arms. I held his hand tight and closed my eyes. I want this... I think I need Donovan in my life.. He keeps me happy & never makes me mad. Then again... if August sees this.. who knows how he is going to react.

I don't think Donovan is going to like me anyways... I'm fat and pregnant. I opened my eyes and looked at the sun beam into the room. My skin felt glowy, and Donovan began moving behind me. His hand rubbed my stomach and I smiled. "Donovan?" I said calling his name. He took a deep breath. "Wassup baby." He was still rubbing my stomach. "You're rubbing my tummy." He smiled and opened his eyes. "Yeah.. I know. I felt them moving while you were sleeping. Thats a beautiful thing." I smiled. "Thanks.."

"Are you hungry?" I asked him while facing him. He closed his eyes and licked his lips. "Mmm, yeah.. for you." I bit my lip and laughed. "Stop!" I said catching my breath. "But forreal, na I'm not hungry. We can make something to eat in a little bit. But right now we need to talk."

I sighed knowing where this conversation went. "Did you really want that last night?" He asked. I nodded. "Yeah. I feel like.. you deserve it. You deserve it because I know you'll cherish it the most." He smiled showing his dimple on his right cheek. "This wasn't just for your satisfaction?" He asked. I shook my head.

"No sir. It's the real thing. I want you. No questions about it." He smirked and pulled my body to him. "So, if I asked you to be my girl.. It would be a yes?" I stuck my tongue out. "Yep." He was quiet for a minute.

"What's wrong?" I asked. ".. I don't know about this. I think you're using me for your sexual fulfillment. You know August can't put it down cause he with somebody else. So you run to me, and use me for dick." I thought about it. It made sense, but that wasn't me.

"Hmm, no." I said simply. He looked at me. "What do you mean? Elaborate." I sighed. "If I really wanted you for sex. I would've called you a while back when he was on tour. I looked at you as my best friend who cared for me and had my back." He thought about it and sighed.

"Secondly, I didn't even know you could put it down like that. August doesn't do it like you do, grab me the way you do, kiss me the way you do. You are a passionate guy, and I need that." He smiled. "You know I had to put it down."

It was quiet and we just stared at each other. I thought about something. "Donovan?" He licked his lips. "Hmm." I grabbed his arm then spoke. "When you told me you only have sex with females if a condom is in the equation, were you telling the truth?"

He nodded. "Yeah.. I was. I never really trusted anyone but you and my mama and I damn sure won't going to fuck my mama." We both laughed. "So what made you choose to not a have a condom on with me?" He sighed and rubbed my body. "Mmm, You're different. I trust you, you trust me. I don't have anything, you don't have anything." I smirked and closed my eyes.

I'm glad we're on the same page. "Can I get a kiss?" He asked. "No, I need to brush my teeth." He groaned. "Baeee come on, please." I smirked. "Nope." I slid out of bed and my towel fell off. I laughed and he bit his lip. "You can't be doing that, this morning wood is something serious." He said. I laughed and picked up my towel.

"Well my bad baby." I walked out on that note. I walked into the bedroom to see the bed all messed up. I sighed and went into the bathroom. I was brushing my teeth when Donovan walked into my bathroom with his towel around his waist. He grabbed my waist, as I was bent over the sink still brushing my teeth.

He pushed his dick up on me and I spat out all the toothpaste. "Stop." I said wiping my face. "I like teasing you. You're reactions are great." He kissed my neck and I closed my eyes moaning.

He turned me around and picked me up, sitting me on the counter. We kissed passionately. It felt good having these kisses when I wanted. He pulled from the kiss and looked at me in my eyes. "You wanna eat breakfast here? Or you wanna go to a restaurant?" I thought about it.

"Restaurant please." He smiled and lifted me up. "Anything for you." He walked away with me following behind. I went into my closet and pulled out a pair of jeans and my khaki jacket. I grabbed a green shirt and my undergarments.

I put on my bra and panties and my shirt. Donovan knocked at the door. I opened it. "Yes?" He peeped through the door. "I can come in." I laughed. "Duh you can come in." I walked away from the door and he walked in realizing my panties. "Ooooh." He said grabbing me. "wait, turn back around." He said smiling. I turned around and he grabbed my ass. "Can I have some of that tonight please?" I walked closer to him and pushed him on the bed.

I climbed on top of him and smirked. "No. I'm sore." I laughed as his reaction changed. "Damn you had me thinking a nigga was about to get some of that bomb shit." He laughed. I climbed from off him and stood on my feet. "Foreal though, you ever thought of modeling?"

I looked at him then my body. "I'm fat." He rolled his eyes. "Nigga you ain't fat. You're pregnant, there's a difference." I sighed. "Well... Natasha and some other people always said I looked like a model and that I should.. But I'm not very photogenic." He grabbed my hand and held it. "You're beautiful. I think you should." I nodded. "I'll take that into consideration."

-----

We pulled up at a restaurant I didn't even know about. "What kind of restaurant is this?" He smiled. "Italian and Mediterranean." I cheered. I love Italian food as you guys see.

We were eating and conversating about random things in the past. "How's Cam?" I asked Donovan. "He cool. He still with that Zarion girl, but from what I hear.. She cheating on him with the team." I laughed. "I remember she didn't like me cause I yelled at her. She shouldn't have been by my man." He laughed. "She told me that story a few weeks ago. A nigga was laughing hella hard."

"Quick question?" I said to Donnie. "What it is? Wassup?" I laughed but spoke. "Are we... together?" He sighed and rubbed his hands together. "That is up to you, I've always wanted to be with you. So if you down, I'm down." I sipped some of my water and sighed. "Well, I don't know yet. Thats why I was asking you." He smiled. "Well I told you my side. Its cool if we not together though. I don't mind helping you out and being there for you. But dick won't be involved." I looked at him and bit my lip, he looks so cute when he's nonchalant.

We were getting ready to leave when Donovan handed me cash. "Pay for the bill, I have to make a call." I nodded and grabbed the cash.

Donovan POV

I reached in my hoodie pocket and grabbed my phone. I looked in my contacts and looked for Jayla's number.

Phone conversation 📞

"Hello?" Her sweet voice said.

"Hey, it's Donovan. Forgot about me already?"

"Oh no! I didn't forget about you. What's up? What you need?"

I sighed. "The surprise."

"Oooh, you want that?"

I laughed. "Yeah."

"Well it ain't for free. 100k, and I'll give it to you."

I shrugged.

"Aight. Bet. Ima be over there in a hour or two."

"Alright hun. See you then."

I hung up as I seen Kerri walk up to the passenger door. "Business call?" She asked. "Uhh yeah." I said unlocking the door and getting in. "Oh, here's the cash back. You gave me 500 when the bill was only a fifth of that." I laughed. "Keep it."