61

August POV

I was out getting Chelsey something to eat cause she's hungry. I know I can't neglect these children, even if I wanted to. I will be here for her the whole 9 months. I need to hit the studio up tho, I can't be neglecting that shit neither.

I pulled up at the house and walked inside. "Chels!" I yelled out. I sat my keys on the key holder and walked upstairs. "Chelsey." I said walking into our bedroom. I walked in to hear her talking on the phone in the bathroom. I walked to the door and listened to what she was saying.

Chelsey POV

"No I'm pregnant Heem..."

"By who? That singing motherfucker?"

I rubbed my temples.

"He's the only one I've been with."

"No the fuck he isn't! Remember that trade we did? You go fuck Dashon for drugs? Or you wanna act like that ain't happen?"

I closed my eyes and kept rubbing my temples.

"It did, but I was protected."

"Or the times me and you fucked. All in the office n shit. Do you remember that? Or do I have to act some shit out for you?"

A tear or two fell from my face.

"Whatever, I'll talk to you later."

"You better do what I told you to do! Today!"

I sighed.

"Okay Heem."

I hung up and there was a knock at the door.

"Your food." August voice lingered. i opened the door and walked out the bathroom. "Thanks." I said sitting down. "Anytime."

"August, I don't want you talking to that Kerri bitch." I said eating. He looked at me funny. "Are you crazy? I have no choice but to talk to her, she having my babies." I looked at him an rolled my eyes. "Look, I don't give a fuck about that. If I mattered to you, you would listen."

"And if I mattered to you, you would stop sneaking on the phone." August got up and walked out. Damn...

August POV

I went down into the studio and decided to call Kerri and see how she doing.

Phone Conversation -

"Hello....." Her voice was sleepy.

"You okay?" I asked.

"I'm fine, what is it?"

"I was just checking on you, you need anything?"

She sighed. "No August I don't need anything."

"Okay, well are the boys alright?"

"Yes, they're fine. Oh we need a baby shower within a week or so. Donovan just bought that up last night."

I frowned. "So if he bought it up why didn't he pay for it."

"He can pay for whatever I want, but you haven't done shit for the boys."

I sighed. "Aight, how much we talking?"

"Two hundred thousand at the most."

I rubbed my head.

"Aight no problem. Where you at so I can meet you?"

"Not in the state right now."

I furrowed eyebrows.

"Where you at?"

She sighed. "At the beach with Donovan."

"I thought you wasn't suppose to be leaving?"

"I can leave for this one time. Doc called the other day."

"You talked to her?" I asked.

"Yeah."

I sighed. "She told you about Chelsey?"

"Yeah."

"Look I'm sorry, I didn't expect that..."

"August, I don't care; just have the baby shower money ready so we can plan."

I sighed. "Aight ma..."

"Bye August."

She hung up before I could say bye back. I heard Chelsey clear her throat at the studio door. "So you talking to her again?" She asked. I looked at her and shrugged. "And if I am? You ain't gone do shit, so shut up and go lay down."

Chelsey looked at me funny and looked me up and down. "Don't get shit fucked up. I don't give a fuck who you are, don't test me August." I shrugged at her again and walked away.

I don't think I can do this with her.