57

Chelsey POV

I was laying beside August on the bed and we were watching a movie. My phone was vibrating beside him. "Your phone." He said looking at me.

I smiled faintly and reached over him to get it. I seen the caller ID, I looked at August and got up leaving the room.

Phone Conversation 📞

"Yeah, what is it?" I said going into the guest bedroom and closing the door.

"Did you call your friend?"

I sighed.

"Yeah, I did."

"Did she go according to plan?"

"Uhhh yeah, she did. Is there something wrong?"

He sighed.

"Nah, nah. Just checking in. You coming up here to do daddy a favor?"

I laughed.

"Not right now. I don't want August to find out about what happened. I want him out of it."

He groaned.

"Be up here tomorrow morning."

"10 40."

I hung up and opened the door to see August. "Oh um.. hey babe." He looked at me weird. "Who was that? and why was the door closed?" I tried to come up with a lie on the spot. "A surprise..." I said shooting a fake smile.

"Oh... well the movie ended. You hungry?" I smiled. "Yeah, I am actually.." He smirked. "I am too, now open your legs." I laughed as he pushed me onto the bed.

Donovan POV

It was getting late. Karia was in my lap sleeping on my chest as I was sitting on the couch and watching over Kerri. I looked from the tv and seen Kerri awakened from her sleep.

She looked around and laid her eyes on me. "You alright?" I asked. She nodded. "You hungry again?" She shook her head. "Throat still sore?" She nodded. I sighed. I think I need to take her to a doctor. She was vomiting earlier, and she had a very bad headache.

I laid Karia on the couch while she was still sleeping. I went upstairs into Kerri's room and grabbed her black hoodie, and her uggs. I went into my bedroom and grabbed a hoodie. I sat Kerri's stuff on my bed and I put my hoodie on. I grabbed her stuff and went downstairs.

"Here." I said giving her the hoodie. She slipped it on along with her uggs. "You want Karia to come or should August get her?" She sighed. "Doesn't matter.. let's hurry." I can tell somethings wrong with her. I grabbed Karia's jacket from the couch and slipped it on her.

She groaned, but she needs to get up too. I held her as she was sleeping. "Let's go." I said grabbing my keys and opening the door; letting Kerri out. i guess I'll take Karia to Augusts.

I pulled out my phone and called him.

Phone Conversation 📞

"Yo."

"Aye man.. I'm dropping Karia off. I need to take Kerri to the hospital."

"Is everything aight? She ok?"

"No. She has a high fever, and she ain't feeling it man."

"Uhh, damn. Aye man, ima meet y'all up there. You can still bring Karia, Chelsey will watch her."

I nodded.

"Aight."

------

I pulled up to Augusts crib and turned to Kerri. "I'll be back." She nodded. I hopped out and went into the backseat to grab Karia. She woke up as I picked her up. "Hey." I said smiling. "Hi.." She said rubbing her eyes. "Stay with August friend ok?" She frowned. "But, but I don't want to." I saw a tear stream her face. "Oh no no, don't cry. I promise we'll be back this time." She wiped her face.