56

Kerri was released from the hospital a few days later. Donovan stayed in the hospital with her every night. Before Kerri went to sleep, Donovan would call his mother; so they could talk to Karia.

Everything went smooth. Natasha is still recovering from her swollen face and body. She's going out of state later in the week, sadly Karia and Haley are going with.

Donovan was in the car with Kerri in the passenger seat. They headed to his mothers house because they needed to get Karia.

Donovan POV

We pulled up to my moms house, and I parked in her driveway. "You coming with me?" I asked. She lifted her head from the window. "No... just go ahead and get her." I got out the car and went to the front door.

I rung the door bell, and all you could hear was giggling and music. The door opened and Karia was dancing and my mom smiled. "Hey Donovan." She said giggling at Karia. "Hey ma, is she ready yet." She nodded.

"Yes she is. Come in." I walked into the house and Karia stopped her dancing. She looked at me surprised and ran to me. "Hey baby girl." She was happy as ever. "Hi" she said kissing my cheek. "Did you have fun?" She nodded.

My mom tapped my shoulder and gave me a bag. "Whats this?" I asked. "Clothes. She said here for three days without any clothes, so I took her shopping." I smiled. "Thanks ma.. I owe you one."

"You ready to go?" I asked Karia. "I need to give grandma a hug." She said smiling. I was surprised. Grandma?.... I smiled at them hugging. Karia kissed all over my moms face and giggled as my mother tickled her.

"Alright baby, you be good. I'll see you again soon." My mom said handing her to me. "Bye mom, love you." I said opening the door and walking out. "I love you more." She said waving and closing the door. I opened the back door and sat Karia in buckling her seat belt.

"Auntie...?" She said lowly. I looked at Kerri and she was asleep. "She's asleep, she'll wake up soon." She nodded. I went to the driver side and hopped in. I revived the engine and headed to the highway.

I looked at Kerri a few times. She doesn't look so good. I hurried home, I unlocked the door and let Karia in. "Let me go get Kerri ok?" She nodded. I went to the passenger side and opened the door.

Kerri didn't nudge a bit. I don't know what's wrong.... I'm confused. I unbuckled her seat belt and lifted her up. She's sweating really bad.. I don't know what's going on. I closed the door and carried her into the house. I laid her on the couch and Karia looked at me worried.

"Is.. Is she ok?" She asked scratching her head. "Umm, yeah... Uhh.. Go ahead upstairs. I'll be up there in a minute." She nodded and crawled up the stairs on her own.

I went into the kitchen and grabbed a bottled water and also a thermometer. I went over to Kerri. She sweating hella bad. I tapped her shoulder to see if she'd wake up. Her eyes opened, but they were low. "Kerri, open you mouth." She was confused. "Whyyy..." She said draggingly. "I need to check your temperature." She groaned.

"Open." I said sternly. She opened it a bit. I put the thermometer in her mouth and waited for the beeping. Once it did I pulled it out her mouth and read it. "102.2? Jesus Christ. Kerri? Did you eat ANYTHING you were allergic to?" She shook her head.

"Any medications you weren't suppose to take?" She shook her head. I began to panic. I don't know what to do, her eyelids and under eye is dark, she's sweating badly, and she can't stay up.

I stripped the clothes off of her and slipped my shirt off. I put it on her so that it's the only thing on her, and that she won't sweat as much. I gave her the cold bottled water and she began drinking it. "Here." She said handing me the whole empty bottle. "Are you dehydrated or something?" She looked at me and shrugged. I went into the kitchen and grabbed another water.

I went upstairs to check on Karia and she was fast asleep in my bed. I smiled and pulled the cover over her. I went into my bathroom and looked into the medicine cabinet and grabbed some flu medicine I had, along with some NyQuil.

I walked out the room and went downstairs. I opened the flu medicine bottle and shook two pills in my hand. "Kerri, take these." I said handing them to her. She groaned. "Take them." I said demandingly. I gave her the water bottle and she took the pills.

"Take some of this too." I said giving her a cap full of NyQuil. "Are you hungry? You need to eat." I said standing up. She nodded. I went into the kitchen and began making her favorite thing.

Tyrie POV

I sat down in Raheem's office as he ordered. He leaned back in his chairs and took a deep breath.

"You couldn't carry out the plan huh?" He said as he locked his hands. I was about to speak but I got cut off. "Don't even say anything, you let a BITCH manage to punk you the fuck out and stab yo stupid ass?" He chuckled and smoked his blunt.

"It ain't my fault boss. I tried." He exhaled the smoke and shook his head. "You got my cousin killed, cause you and dumb ass Sebastian couldn't even go according to plan?" I sighed and didn't even say nothing.

"You want to get paid right?" He asked, "Hell yeah, I want to get paid." He chuckled. "Too damn bad, no pay this week. I must invest into the smartest person of this team." I groaned, I'm mad as fuck. But I'm not going to say nothing doe, I ain't getting killed cause of my mouth.

"So what about Kerri?" I asked. "I have that covered already, you don't worry about her." I rose an eyebrow and smirked. She gon' get hers.