10

Kerri POV

"Jachin been going through it lately. He told me the other day the baby has been stressing him out." I smiled and laughed. "That sounds just like him.. how is Vanessa? I know I was a bitch to her last time."

Donovan smiled. "You won't being no bitch, you was just upset. And.. she been getting better. I seen her the other day actually." I sighed. "I miss everybody. I haven't seen Dani in a minute. I don't even know wassup with her." Donovan nodded. "I just know she in college or sum like that." I squealed. "I'm so proud of her bruh."

Donovan and I continued to talk and catch up on somethings.

"You remember when we dated?" Donovan asked while sipping his drink. "Oh my god, yes. We was so cute." I said blushing. "I always use to fight cause niggas was trying to holla at you. I ain't play that shit." I laughed. "You was so damn over protective. But that's why I loved you. Still do love yo crazy ass."

Donovan smiled and showed his white teeth. "I love yo cute and retarded ass too." I laughed. "Man... We have so many memories..." I said sighing and thinking. "Yeah, we do huh..?" Donovan smiled and lifted my head up. "Don't let them memories put you and my nigga down. I support y'all. But if he hurt you, don't be afraid to call like usual." I nodded and slightly smiled.

"You know you the best right?" I asked sticking my tongue out. "Hell yeah, you tell me all the time. Now, you keep sticking that tongue out, I might have to attack it." I gasped and laughed. "Shut up!"

----

August POV

I was pacing the room. I don't know what to do. I mean, Natasha is suppose to be my sister, and I ain't the type to just put shit out there. I don't want Natasha to end up murdered cause Kerri crazy as fuck.

I went into my dresser and grabbed a blunt. I went on the balcony and looked at the sun set while I smoked. I ain't gone lie, if I won't with Kerri, I'd probably smash Natasha. Then again, I wouldn't cause she a stripper.

My phone rang from inside my pocket. I fished it out and answered.

Phone Conversation -

"Wassup?" I said exhaling the smoke.

"Hey boo. Where you at?" The light voice said.

"At the crib. Why wassup?"

"Well... Me and my girls kinda bored. We need something to do. Would you mind us coming over?"

I sighed.

"Nah baby. I can't do that. But, I gotchu another time."

"Alright then, thanks for the other night by the way."

I smiled.

"No, thank you."

I laughed and she did too.

Donovan POV

I stood up and pulled Kerri's seat back. She stood up and smiled. "Why thank you handsome." I nodded. "No problem shawty." I walked her to her car and smiled. "What you looking at?" She asked sitting in the driver seat. "Yo fine ass, duh girl." She laughed. "Whatever nigga, what you doing later tonight?"

I thought about it. "Ooh, I gotta go with Jachin somewhere, so I'm busy tonight. Why wassup?" She frowned. "I was hoping you could've slid by the house to watch some movies with the fam. But you busy." I sighed. "I wish I could, but you know Jachin don't give me or the boys a break." She nodded.

"It's ok, maybe tomorrow night then." I slightly smiled at her. "Yeah probably." She got out the car and hugged me. I held her by her waist and she moaned. "Uhhhh?" I said pulling back and looking at her. "My bad... That's kinda a turn on." She said laughing. I chuckled. "Damn, my bad." I said smiling. She nodded. "You good, you didn't know so it's ok." I shook my head. "Well I gotta go, text or call me later shawty." She cheesed at me and waved.

I swear... I still have feelings for her. I mean, I find it weird that she's dating her moms ex fiancé. But if she love him, and she happy... then I'm happy. But just know if he fuck up, it's my turn and thats word on everything.

Kerri POV

I pulled up at the house and it was about 7:30.I pulled into the garage and killed the engine. I grabbed my phone and purse and headed into the house through the garage door. I threw my purse on the couch and turned to the kitchen to see August standing by the island with a blank face. I sighed and walked into the kitchen.

"Hey baby... whats wrong?" I said standing under him and looking at his face. "Nothing." He said zoning back out. I grabbed his face and pulled it down, so that he could face me. "Tell me whats wrong. There is obviously something wrong with you because you keep tuning out." August looked at me and licked his lips. "Ain't nothing wrong." He pecked my lips. "Bae, im not playing with you. Sit down right here and tell me wassup."

He looked at me in my eyes and sighed. "Alright bae." He sat down at the island and I sat in front of him so we would be face to face. "Speak." I said crossing my arms in front of me. "Aight, promise me you ain't gone flip or tell anybody." I furrowed my eyebrows. "I cant promise you that, but go ahead and spit." August looked up at me and rubbed his hands. "Aight, so Tasha has been up on me lately." I frowned. "Cut the bullshit August." He sighed and I felt his vibe change. "I ain't got no reason to lie on Tasha! The fuck you ask me to speak for if you ain't even gon' believe me." I felt my blood boiling. "Don't you ever curse at me again, or that will be the moment you wish you hadn't." He calmed himself.

"I'm sorry bae, but im trying to be honest with you..and you ain't even believing me." I nodded. "Continue to speak." August licked his lips once more. "Aight.. so Tasha been all up on me... meaning touching and kissing and other shit."

August POV

Kerri stood up from her seat calmly. "How can I believe you? Do anyone else know?" I looked around and looked at her. "Haley saw it happen today. Tasha was kissing up on me and Haley walked in right when I was about to throw her off me." She looked around the house and smiled. "Great." she said smiling harder. I stood up and walked over to her. "You believe me right?" She looked up at me and smiled. "Of courseeee I believe you babe." I nodded. She walked over to the kitchen drawer and pulled out a knife.

"Its her day." She said walking to the front door. "Chill the fuck out Kerri!" I said standing behind the door. "Unless you wanna die too, I suggest you move." I walked towards her. "You know damn well you wouldn't kill me." She looked at me. "You must not know how crazy I am." I laughed. "Bae I do know." She scoffed. "But bae, just chill and give me the knife." She sighed and handed it to me. "I'm sorry August.. Im crazy over you.. and you know im a ride or die. So whatever gets in our way..gotta go."

I smiled."Shit, Im crazy over you too bae, I love yo crazy ass." She smiled and kissed me.Guess y'all know where this is headed.

should Kerri do something about Tasha?

why didn't August tell her what happened the night he went to the club ?