35

Its Valentines day, and ever since my doctor appointment.. august has really been on the interactive side with me. He's been really good to me lately and treats me way better than usual.

"Bae, you wanna go to the store with me?" I asked him. "Why you wanna go to the store when I can get someone to go buy us food?" i frowned. "I just wanna do normal things... I hate this celeb shit."

He stood up and smiled. "Aight bae, come on." I smiled and grabbed my jacket and followed behind him. We were in the car and I spoke. "Did you speak to a real estate agent?" He licked his lips. "Uh yea, we suppose to be goin' to see houses next week but a nigga gone be on tour so ima give her your number so you can go look at the houses."

I whined. 😩 "Bae i dont want you to leave!" He chuckled. "Ima be back ma, I gotta make this money." I pouted the whole car ride. I swear I just want everything to go my way.

My stomach was aching and I swear I look fat. He opened my car door and I stepped out. "Bae, I feel fat." i said holding on to his arm and following him. "You not fat Kerri, you still look good as hell." i giggled.

People didn't recognize August yet. "You might wanna put your shades on." i said smiling. "Oh yea, i prolly should for them girls start chasing me." He put on his shades along with his putting his hood over his head and we walked inside the store unnoticed.

"We need some fruits and yogurt." i said pulling him by his hand. "So who paying?" he asked smirking. I laughed. "You nigga." He shook his head. "You alway choosin' me." He said laughing. "Is it a problem?" I asked smiling. "Nah, you know it ain't no problem." He kissed my lips and waited for me.

"Do you like yogurt?" I asked curious. "Sometimes, but I don't need it; you do. You pregnant as hell." I slapped his shoulder. "You keep fuckin' bugging me, let's see who's walking home." He laughed.

After shopping at the store we headed home with a car full of food. "You know your doctor told you not to eat junk food." He said reaching for my chips. "So what! And pay attention to the road." He stopped the car in traffic. "stop eating that shit." He said snatching my chips from my hand.

I looked at him stupid and shook my head. "Go." I said pointing at the road. He began driving again. "I want my chips." I said whining. "You not eating nothing unhealthy." He said looking over at me for a brief second. "It's not unhealthy unless I eat the whole bag." I tried to get the chips from his lap but he snatched them before I could. He threw the chips out the window. My feelings were crushed.

"Now til you have the baby, you ain't eatin' no chips or nun of that sweet shit." I frowned "Bu-" August interrupted me. "Don't but me, you gotta stay right fo' the babies aight?" His accent was thick as hell. I nodded, knowing I probably won't listen. We pulled up at the house and August killed the engine. "You go head in the house, Ima grab the bags." I smiled. "Gimme a kiss." I said.

He pecked my lips and I opened the door. Before getting out the car I smiled at August. "You owe me a bag of chips." He laughed.

--

I was in bed when I seen August coming into the bedroom. "You wanna go out tonight?" He asked. "I really just wanna stay home.. My feet hurt." He nodded. "Aight, chill day for valentines day." He said laying on my stomach. "Bae, you get me sum for Valentines day?" He asked.

I smirked. "Don't I always?" He looked up at me. "What is it?" I sighed. "Get off me so I can get it." He rolled off me and I got up.

I went into the closet and looked on my side of it to grab a red box. I walked out the closet and sat on the edge of the bed. "This is for you...." I said smiling. I handed him the box and he opened. "Aw shit ma." He said smiling and looking at the diamond Rolex I bought him.

"You like it?" I asked smiling. He kissed me. "Hell yea, I love dis shit." I laughed at his own words. "I got you sum too if yeen know." I looked at him, he stood up and grabbed my hand motioning me to get up. I stood up with him and he smiled.

"What?" I asked. "Oh... I'm just a little uh... nervous." My face softened. "It's okay. Just show me what it is?" ... He looked at me lost. "First I want to thank you for everything. You been ridin wit me for a while, you held us down when we were rocky, and you helped me deal wit the hardest shit of my life.. Which is losing your mother and both my kids. You make a nigga comfortable, and you keep me laughin' even when I ain't in da mood. But this is my moment to tell you that I appreciate you... you a loyal ass girl... and I need that in my life. I made some mistakes, and it took time for me to get my mind right. Now that you are carrying both my boys, and you happy... it's time for us to be a whole..." He took a deep breath and reached into his pocket. He got down on one knee and licked his lips. He looked up at me and smiled.

I felt tears streaming down my face. "Is.. Is this what I think it is?" I said covering my face. "Kerri Jule Neverson, will you marry me...?" I looked at him and I cried. I held my face and turned around with my back facing him. His arms wrapped around me. "What's wrong?" I turned around and looked at him.

"I love you so much, you don't understand my happiness. This is the first time I've ever been happy because of my pregnancy and you. You make me so happy even when you make me upset. Now you've popped the question I've been waiting for....Yes.. I'll marry you." He hugged me tight and kissed my lips. He pulled the ring from the box and slid the ring on my finger. He looked at me and smiled.

"So how are we going to tell everyone?" I asked looking at him. "We can have a party here tomorrow night before I leave." I nodded and kissed him. "I love you." I said looking at him. "I love you too ma." He said whispering and kissing my lips.

--

It was night and I was laying on August chest and it was pitch black. He was rubbing my back as my finger traced his tattoos. "When did you find time to get a ring?" I asked still tracing his tattoo. "Well... I wanted to marry you a long time ago so I bought that ring. But a nigga was fuckin' up and nervous as fuck." I smiled biting my lip.

"Well thanks for everything August.." He kissed my forehead. "No problem bae."