19

I followed Kerri to the house and parked my car beside hers. I walked over to her car to see Haley and Karia asleep. I grabbed Haley and Kerri grabbed Karia and I headed to the door and unlocked it. I grabbed Karia from Kerri and went upstairs into the guest bedroom and laid them down under the covers.

I kissed their foreheads and headed downstairs where Kerri was. She was on the couch on the tablet. I sat down beside her and put my head in her lap. I was about to doze off but she spoke. "I've been looking at flights for your debut party in Miami." I kept my eyes close and spoke.

"Great, what date did you choose?" I asked. "Feb. 5" i opened my eyes and looked at her. "That's in 3 days Kerri." She smiled. "Exactly, so get your shit packed." I still was a bit confused. "So what about the guests." She sighed. "Already got that, now go pack your shit." I smiled a little bit.

"Good to know you been thinking about a nigga while I was gone." She rolled her eyes and scoffed. "Boy please." I laughed and got up. I went upstairs and was about to pack my shit when my phone rang. I pulled it out my pocket an seen it was mama.

Phone Conversation -

"Hey beautiful." I said smiling.

"Hey baby, what you been up to?"

I sighed.

"Nothing much, been trying to get things straight with Kerri."

My mama took a deep breath.

"August you better keep that girl happy, I taught you way better than that."

I thought about it.

"I'm going to mama, I will. I just got side tracked."

My mama laughed to her self.

"There is nothing wrong with being side tracked, just make sure you let god guide you back to the main road."

I smiled.

"You give the best advice, even when I don't need it."

My mama laughed.

"Because I know you get hard headed sometimes."

"Ma, I gotta question."

"Well ask it baby."

.......

-

Kerri POV

I was downstairs on the tablet still looking at other hotel rooms for Donovan and the crew when I was interrupted by someone clearing their throat.

I turned around to see August dressed up in a tux. My mouth dropped and I smiled. "Okayyyy August." I said standing up and walking to him. He smiled and pecked my lips. "Go get dressed and meet me at Paradise in two hours." I smiled and felt butterflies in my stomach. I haven't felt like this in forever. I jumped up and down excited and august pecked my lips again before he left.

I went upstairs to pick out an outfit to match Augusts tux. I pulled out a black and red dress that had a low V cut in the back. I hopped in the shower and did my thing. After showering I did my hygiene in the mirror and lotioned my body.

I put my under garments on and slipped on my dress. There was a low knock at the door. I walked over to the door to see Haley at the door. "Hey pooh, what's wrong?" Haley smiled. "Nothing, you look pretty." She said smiling, showing her pearly white teeth.

"Thank you mama, I got it from you." I winked at her and went back into the bathroom. I pulled my hair into a mid ponytail and walked into the closet to grab my black and my red heels. Since u couldn't decide which ones to wear, I walked out and asked Haley.

"Which ones should I wear?" I said holding up the black and red in each hand. She thought and rubbed her chin. "I like the black ones better" I smiled. "Me too girl!" I put them on and grabbed my red clutch. "You wanna stay here with your sister or do you wanna go back with Natasha?"

"I don't like being by myself." She said lowly. I smiled. "It's okay, I'll get you in the morning." She smiled and cheered. "Go get your shoes on and wake up your sister." She left out the room. I turned the bathroom light off and the bedroom tv off. I went downstairs to see the girls ready to go.

"You guys want anything to eat before I take you to Tasha?" They both nodded. Since I had extra time, I didn't mind getting my girls something to eat. We walked out the house, with me locking the door. I unlocked the car door and let the girls in. I buckled their seat belts and hopped in the car.

I revived the engine and backed out the driveway. "What you guys wanna eat?" I asked looking at them through the mirror. "Cook out!" They yelled. I smiled. I drove them to cook out and ordered their food.

I pulled up at the guest house and hopped out the car leaving the keys in the car. I held the girls hands and knocked on the door. The lights turned on and Tasha answered the door. "Here's the girls, I got them some food already. I'll get them in the morning." Tasha slightly smiled and thanked me.

I went to the car and hopped in. I drove of heading towards Paradise.