39

It took god for me not to fight this hoe. "Who the fuck are you?" I asked her getting in her face. "The side chick, the one who knows everything about you." She said calmly. "You obviously need to get your life evaluated. Cause apparently you don't know I will beat your ass." She chuckled. "Aww, with you being pregnant? I'm not scared of you."

She pushed me lightly and I hit her in her face. Karia began crying. I got close with god cause lord knows I will drag her ass up and down this house. She tried grabbing me but I walked away to Karia and picked her up.

I turned around before leaving. "You ever come near me or my family again, it'll be the last day you'll see daylight." She chuckled and rolled her eyes. I turned away leaving from the front door.

Chelsey POV

I wiped my bottom lip seeing my lip was busted. I scoffed and rolled my eyes. I dug in my jacket pocket. I pulled out my phone and dialed Raheem.

Phone Conversation 📞

"Didn't i tell you not to call me until later today?" He yelled.

"Wait up, I met that Kerri bitch today."

"Ahhh, so what you find out?"

I walked to my purse on the island.

"She's pregnant.. with twins."

He laughed hysterically.

"Yes! This is what makes you better than the boys... come up here, I got something for you."

I smirked.

"Yes daddy."

I hung up and walked out the house locking the door. I swear to god I got some shit planned for her.

-

Kerri POV

I been blowing Augusts phone up all day. He hasn't been answering. Karia was upstairs fast asleep and I was in the living room. My phone rang on the table, I jumped up to get it but rolling eyes after seeing it wasn't August.

Phone Conversation 📞

"Hello.." I said in a upsetting tone.

"He- what's wrong Kerr?"

I rubbed my face.

"Man, today ain't my day Tasha."

"Is it Karia? What she do now?"

I sighed.

"It wasn't Karia. You know August had a appointment sat up with the agent. Please tell me why this bitch had the nerve to tell me she a side piece."

Natasha gasped.

"What the fuck?!"

"Then she put her hands on me. I duffed her dead in her mouth. Don't ever put your fucking hands on me."

Natasha was fired up just as much I was.

"Aw hell nah, where my fucking gun, she dying tonight."

I laughed.

"Nah, it's cool. Ima wait for August ass to call me back."

She calmed down.

"I can't believe she had the audacity to put her hands on you. She must not know how we get down."

I shrugged.

"Prolly not."

-----

It was late day and the sun was almost set. My phone was blowing up from my tweets. Karia was on my lap watching Shrek and I was watching it with her.

My phone was vibrating beside me and I seen it was August. "Karia sit right here while I get on the phone." She nodded as I sat her on the couch.

I answered the phone and went inside his studio.

Phone Conversation 📞

"August?" I said calling his name.

"Wassup?"

"Who the fuck is Chelsey?"

He chuckled.

"The real estate agent."

I frowned.

"Don't get smart with me, who is she & why do you fuck with her?"

He sighed.

"Kerri I use to fuck around with her, I shut her down because I was tryna get shit straight with you. I promise to god I wasn't doing nothing with her recently."

I felt tears streaming.

"August.. Why you keep hurting me?"

My voice was cracked.

"Ma... I'm sorry.. that shit so old.. and I just didn't know how to tell you..."

"I don't care August. You hurt me! You always disrespect me. But I should expect it right?! You did the same shit to my mother!"

I hung up and blocked his number. I can't do this no more.

Before walking out the studio I wiped my face. I opened the door to see Karia sitting there. I bent down and picked her up. "What's wrong?" I asked her. She smiled. "Nothing, I don't like sitting in t-there by myself." I smiled and went upstairs to pack my bags.

While I was packing my bags Karia was watching cartoons on my phone. "Auntie Kerri?" She said climbing off the bed and walking to me. I looked up at her. "W-where are we going?" I smiled. "On vacation." She smiled hard and danced.