37

Everyone had left and Karia was laying on the couch in her pajamas. "Did you have fun?" I asked her. She was looking at cartoons and ignored what I said. I walked from out the kitchen and kissed Karia on the forehead before leaving.

"Wait!" She yelled out. "What's wrong?" I said coming down the first step. "I, I don't like being downstairs by myself." I smiled and picked her up. "Well you can go in the guest room ok? So then you won't be down here by yourself." She nodded as I turned the tv off along with the lights.

I walked upstairs carrying Karia into the guest bedroom across the hall. "Here you go." I said sitting her on her feet. "Cartoons." She said simply struggling to climb on the bed. I smiled at her cuteness. I turned the tv on and let her watch her bubble guppies. I turned around to see she made it on the bed.

"You go girl!" I said giving her a high five and tickling her tummy. She was squirming and giggling. I stopped and turned the lamp off beside her. "Go ahead and get under the cover. I said sitting on the edge.

"Auntie Kerri, is Quincy go- going to hurt my sister?" I was in awe. "No.. No, he's not going to get your sister. I promise." She smiled and nodded. "Now watch your cartoons." I kissed her cheek and she kissed mine.

I got up and walked out the room closing the door. I headed into my bedroom to see August laying in bed shirtless. I bit my lip but hid it by smiling. "Hey bae." He said smiling. "Hey." I said walking into the closet and slipping off my dress. "Where's Karia?" He asked. "Watching cartoons." I said putting on a sports bra and shorts then walking out the closet. "Well I'm leaving around 1 ma, so we can get to business if you don't mind."

I laughed. I walked over to the bed and smiled. I sat on him making him look at me deeply. His hands were on my waist, simply making me feel him getting hard. I smiled and kissed him. No words would explain all the excitement going on. I grabbed his chin and kissed him rougher.

He gripped my ass then I pulled from the kiss. "I like this rough shit." He said smiling and turning me over and kissing me rough. He bit my lip hard and then his lips lingered from my lips to my neck. I moaned a little bit and I held his waist.

He laid in between my legs kissing me rougher than before. He rubbed my area causing me to flinch.

August POV

Swear to god she about to really get it cause a nigga ain't gone see his girl for a minute.

I rubbed her pussy knowing how much she wanted. With her being pregnant n shit, she been real horny lately. She took a deep breath and moaned. "Do I own this?" I asked her. She ain't answer. I smirked. I tugged her shorts off and pulled her panties to the side. I slid a finger in and she squirmed. "Answer me." I demanded. "yes August... yes..." I smirked. I exerted my fingers.

She smiled and pushed her weight on me causing her to push me over and be on top. I like her enthusiasm. She kissed me rough as hell, a nigga was hard as fuck. She tugged at my pants and I smirked. She unbuckled them and pulled them down. She looked at the bulge in my boxers and bit her lip.

She pulled my dick out and climbed on top of me. I like how she doing her own thing, turns me on even more. She sat on me slow, letting me watch what she doing. I put my hands on her waist and let her do her thing. She moaned louder and louder the more she could take.

I picked her up and flipped us over. It's my turn. I pushed my self deep in her, she whimpered and cried for more. I pulled out and put my face in between her legs. She wrapped her legs around me, causing me to be locked in between her legs. I ate her til she was weak, A nigga won't gone let her walk tonight.

She unlocked her legs and tried to push my head away. I continued, I run this. I grabbed her hands and pushed then out the way and continued to let my tongue do the work. She was shaking, almost ready to break down on a nigga.

I got up right before she could release. "Hold it." I said making her deep breaths intense. I put myself in her and watched her faces change every hit I could get from her. She tried running. But that won't stopping a nigga. I pulled her back and dug even deeper.

She screamed causing me to slow down. "Who own it?" I asked watching her face change over and over. She won't answer. She was unable to speak. I smirked and dug deeper. "Answer me." I said looking at her. She still couldn't speak.

She closed her eyes, released on me before I told her to. It took The Lord for me not to bust. She was shaking hella bad on me, I sat her up and put her on her knees. She knew it was over now that she bouta get it from the back.

She placed her hand on my side and she had a deep arch in her back. Shit was killing my ass mentally. I entered in her and she moaned. She was hyper sensitive at this point, legs shaking, her nails diggin' in me, her arch got deeper, and she was moaning my name. A nigga winnin' right na.

"You like this shit huh?" I said grabbing her hips and hitting it harder. She was gasping for air. I smirked at her and slowed down. "Hmm." I said digging deep in her. "Y-yes." She said shaking badly. I sped up as I felt myself about to release. I pulled out and Kerri was still breathing hard. I picked her up and sat her on her feet, but she could barely keep her balance. I walked her to the bathroom and let her sit in there while I changed the sheets.

After changing the sheets, I walked into the bathroom and she was still shaking. I ran the shower water and I held her up while she walked into the shower. She kissed me deeply while we showered. She held on to me, not wanting to let go. I washed her and then myself. I kissed her one last time and turned the shower off.

I grabbed her a towel and grabbed me one and wrapped it on my waist. I helped her into the bedroom laughing at her. "Don't laugh!" She said giggling. I grabbed her one of my t-shirts and I just grabbed some basketball shorts. "Baby." She said slipping into bed. "Wassup." I said getting in bed with her. "I don't want you to go." She held on to me. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her forehead. "I got to, but I promise to god Ima be back for you and my boys. I just gotta make this money, I told you that."

She was crying in my arms. "But I hate being lonely babe, I worry 24/7." I rubbed her back with one hand. "I know bae, but you gotta be strong for me and our kids. I miss you just as much." She looked up at me and spoke. "You do...?"... "Hell yeah, I be wondering what you doin' all the damn time when I'm on the road."