22

I woke up to the sun beaming down on me and August. He was holding me close to him; I smiled and rubbed my hands through his hair.

I put my head back on his chest and closed my eyes, listening to his heart beat. I loved things like this, this should happen more often. He took a deep breath and called my name.

"Kerri?" I opened my eyes and looked up at him. "yes?" He kept his eyes closed and smirked a bit. "Gimme a kiss." He said puckering his lips. I laughed. "I don't wanna kiss you with morning breath." He groaned. "So what? We a couple." I smiled.

"Here." I said pulling up to his lips and kissing him. He licked his lips and smirked. I shook my head and laid my head back on his chest.

I was lightly lingering my finger up and down his arm. "August?" I said still messing with his arm. "Wassup?" He said in a groggy tone. "I love you big booty." I said giggling. He sucked his teeth. "I love you too big dick." He laughed and so did I.

"I don't gotta dick babe." I said looking up at him. "I know, I thought it was Opposite Day or sum shit, cause I damn sure ain't got no big booty. Thats all you." He grabbed my ass and smirked.

I snickered and just looked at his face. He hasn't even opened his eyes yet, and he still looks fine as hell. He opened his eyes and looked at me. I furrowed my eyebrows and I smiled. "What?" I asked curiously.

"You look.... gorgeous." I blushed. "Seriously?" I said covering my face. "Yes bae, you glowing and shit, and you look even cuter with messed up hair." I laughed and stuck up my middle finger. "You always tryna be funny." I said catching my breath.

"You can stick yo middle finger up all you want, we can get it poppin' in dis bed." I smirked and shook my head. "So about this surprise..." I said cheesing really hard scrunching my eyes tight. "What about it?" August asked rubbing my booty.

"I wanna see it." I said poking my lip out. "Ok... but you gotta give me one mo' kiss." I smirked and grabbed his arm. I kissed him deeply and I slipped my tongue in his mouth. I sucked his bottom lip and he looked at me.

I released his bottom lip and he closed his eyes groaning. "You do that shit again, I might just have to put another baby in ya." I laughed and shook my head. He licked his lips and smirked. "Aight forreal, let me slip on some basketball shorts." He said slipping out of bed ass naked.

"Bae look at all that cake!" I said laughing. He looked back at me mad as shit. He slipped some black basketball shorts on and walked over to me. "Now come on." He said pulling me out of bed. "But bae, I'm naked."

He looked at me and shrugged. "So?" I laughed, I'm not opening shit butt ass naked. August laughed. "Girl you'll be fine." I giggled and got out of his grasp. I slipped on my nike shorts and a white tee and I followed him downstairs.

"Aight so, go back upstairs, look under the bed. Grab your computer box and being it down here." August said scratching his head. I looked confused, but I listened to his order. I went upstairs and grabbed the box; I came back down the stairs and sat beside him.

"Now open it." I felt butterflies in my stomach. I opened the box and was completely confused. There was just the computer in the box. I looked at him and he smiled. "Pick up the computer." I grabbed the computer and pulled it from the box and looked at August.

"Look." He said smiling. I looked where the computer was and seen a small black Baggie. I squinted at him. "This better not be no weed." I said. "Nah it ain't. It would've been smoked up if it was." I slapped his shoulder and laughed. I opened the baggie and to my surprise it was a pair of car keys.

I jumped out the couch and cover my face in awe. "Baby, you got me a car?!" I said facing my back to him. He laughed and came behind me hugging me. i turned around and hopped on him. I wrapped my legs around him and I kissed him all over his face.

"I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you!!!!" I screamed. He smiled. "I love you too bae." I wiped my happy tears off my face and headed outside to see a silver and black range rover. I nearly fell to my knees. I ran to him and hugged him.

"You the fuckin' best!" I said kissing his lips. He smirked and shrugged. "I know." I sighed and walked back in the house. "Where did you get the idea of getting all of this?" August smiled showing his teeth and spoke. "Wellllll I had people tell me some stuff... y'know.."